London-based Motion Designer & Art Director, building digital experiences for luxury & premium brands by shaping his work through a value for craft and an eye for the detail. A highly self-motivated creative, who is constantly searching for new ideas and future technologies to help build brands with imaginative visual storytelling. With an extensive background in Interface and Interactive design, and a solid understanding of the Creative Advertising business. Experience Over the past 20 years, David has worked across an array of clients – from global giants like Levi's, Nokia, Sony, Microsoft, Xbox, Virgin Media Business, Volvo, Ford, Honda, Land Rover, Jaguar many more. No matter who he’s working for, though, one thing never changes. Whatever he creates, it’s always slick, fresh, and polished. His projects have spanned across interface design, designing responsive websites, brand elements, videography, motion graphics, photography, music production, banner ads and email marketing. His resume is just as varied – having worked as a media consultant, interactive training consultant, music producer, video editor, designer and even as a director of his own digital creative start up. Through it all, a common thread links all his skills and ventures. That is, original thinking.
- Chivas Regal Ultis – Turning DNA Into ArtDNA molecules live in nearly every cell of our bodies, carrying traits from our parents to make us who we are. In 2016, digital artists FIELD partnered with Chivas Regal to combine Generative Art with DNA analysis, bringing to life the essence of five craftsmen from the distilleries that created Chivas Regal Ultis an exceptional blend that captures the essence of Chivas Regal. Creative Directors: Philip Beaumont & Jim Stump Motion Design: David Jorre
- Virgin Media Business — RebrandVirgin Media Business needed a look and feel that made them the undeniable choice for any CIO looking for IT solutions. So when it came time to rerebrandbrand the company, we made the conscious decision to stop thinking like their competitors, and start thinking like the kind of resource CIOs found indispensible. Resources like Wired and Tech Crunch. This decision informed both the new tone of voice and aesthetic. Bold editorial style met thought-provoking ideas. And the design needed to supp
- Levis — We RideBearded messengers. Hipsters. Laid-back contraption kings. The world of ‘fixies’ (fixed wheel bikes) is a hotchpotch of two-wheeled clans. Levi’s was set to launch their new Commuter range – a denim line made for cyclists, but with style in mind. As part of the launch, Levi’s had acquired hundreds of bikes and set them up in stores around the world. But post launch, they had no use for them. So they gave us the challenge of finding a way to use the bikes that extended the life and hype around th
- Londaze - feat. Ausrine Olivia"On a day out in an iconic city, photographer David Jorre captures the movement of the model Ausrine Olivia lost in the beauty of great architectural surroundings. It makes a stunning contrast between sleepy buildings and the energy of her." Uniti.Studio © Copyright 2017 Photography, Art Direction, Design: David Jorre Publication on: 9394magazine.com
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Samsung #Gearup Go Beyond FitnessCreated for Samsung Europe, this campaign showed that anyone, anywhere with any experience or ability can go beyond fitness #withGalaxy wearables watches. Tapping into the insight that we can encourage each other as we work out, this spot features pairs who spur each other on and a bespoke soundtrack composed using breath and rhythms from each athlete and sport.
+ Show more
- Visual Design
- Art Direction
- Interface Design
- Responsive Design