You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project STELLA ARTOIS – “THE SKIM” – IAN POULTER?
Do you really want to delete project BMW – ULTIMATE DRIVER?
Do you really want to delete project Brand examples?
Do you really want to delete project The Dog's Trust?
Do you really want to delete project PLANTS VS ZOMBIES?
Innovative creative director with extensive experience in digital, marketing, advertising, design and branding. Proven leader equipped with advanced interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills. Experience working with blue chip clients in Retail, Technology and Gaming, Automotive, Food and Drink, Charity, Financial, Entertainment, Education, Travel, Sport, Restaurants and Hotels, Film Production, Corporate, Government and Services, Architecture, Advertising, PR, Digital, Publishing and Design fields.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Spearhead advertising, digital marketing, design, branding, film, animation, online branded content, and product development for a quality-focused and matrix-driven marketplace. • Full operational/project management. • Strategically plan and analyse markets to determine best approaches and business practices.
• Managed all creative teams across London, Leeds, Macclesfield and Portugal to collaborate with top UK retailers and many of the world’s leading brands. • Delivered an end-to-end creative and production solution covering design, art direction, copywriting, script writing, film, video, photography, social media, product branding, packaging and solutions architecture. • Established and maintained exceptional professional rapport with designers, vendors, copy, art direction, film, photography, financial, client partners, production, and key clients.
• Supervised and oversaw creative directors, writers, designers, animators, account managers, head of photography, head of directing and head of post-production to execute entire creative output of the marketing, film production, film studios and the TV division. • Drove a high-level sales-proficiency through tactical management of accounts, quality control, branding, and promotions. • Cultivated a turnover of 40% as well as a comprehensive re-brand of all company divisions.
• Facilitated staff training, product development, content creation, marketing promotions, and B2B/B2C structuring in Thailand. • Utilised Agile methodologies to streamline and optimise front-end and back-end development as well as marketing and promotions.
• Chaired the design, art-direction, copywriting, marketing, sales, innovation and front-end development for a privately owned group of software and tech companies around the globe, ranging from online entertainment and product development to financial groups in Barcelona. • Tailored and implemented unique marketing strategies, including specialised promotions and campaigns which led to a 50% to 60% increase in revenue during their duration.
• Architected creative and digital solutions, concentrating on new business development, as well as the construction of a digital creative department.
• Successfully set up and ran a digital design agency under the umbrella of Compsoft plc, a 30-year-old bespoke software development house. • Governed and directed the overall management of daily operations of Bluesulphur, reporting to the CEO of Compsoft and the board of directors. •Oversaw marketing and new business generation in sales and led high-level negotiations to secure contracts and win pitches. • Maximised company’s performance to ensure aggressive financial targets were met, while also administering resource allocation to align with ambitious business plans. • Led design management for the creative, marketing and software development teams. • Consistently exceeded financial targets, as well as spearheaded the creation of application software development.
• Successfully managed the integrated studios for 3 business units, Maskew Miller, Pearson Education and Longman, and was responsible for all permanent and freelance design issues, including print, multimedia (digital – on and offline, interactive, video and 3D) and product marketing for companies such as Disney (USA) and Pearson UK. • Maximised department performance to ensure targets were met and controlled department budgets and resource allocation in line with overall business strategy. Studio managers, artwork coordinators, art directors and designers reported in to this position. • Responsibilities included process development, implementing creative and digital strategies and managing multiple design, marketing and digital teams to a high level of service and productivity. • Maskew Miller Longman was the no 1 leader in its industry when I left with my teams meeting their financial objectives by Q3 of each year and completing thousands of titles and projects across education, entertainment and trade genres.
• Appointed to lecture in all aspects of Graphic Design and Art Direction to 2nd and final year students while utilising experience in the commercial market to deliver relevant information. • Promoted to Faculty Head due to performance.
• Responsible for the day to day running of the business with particular emphasis on sales and business development providing services to a range of blue chip clients and establishing a sound reputation for the provision of quality and modern integrated design and marketing services. • Making sure that the business continued to grow whilst maintaining its existing client base.
• Responsible for the management of design activities within this advertising agency, while liaising with clients to understand requirements and receive full design briefs. • Worked with clients in a range of corporate, financial and FMCG industries. • Provided guidance and support to other members of the creative design team and ensured completion and delivery of projects within stringent time scale requirements.
• Set up, managed and ran a successful design/advertising agency. • Responsible for the provision of design services to a range of major clients within the corporate and financial sectors.
2D and 3D Animation Company • Set up, managed and ran a successful 2D and 3D animation company which became sister company to DSGD Ltd. • Incorporated the latest in digital animation software and hardware in order to create “ground-breaking” work at the time.
General, Project, Marketing, Systems and Financial Management.