London-based Director of Photography with over 12 years experience on a wide range of productions. Latest show reel here: https://youtu.be/sxm1x9zyc2c
- Hyundai i30 NThis was a project to publicise the release of the new Hyundai i30 N hot hatch in conjunction with Haymarket's PistonHeads website. Two films were made - "From Track To Road" (which featured members of the public testing out the i30 N on the picturesque roads of the Brecon Beacons in Wales) and "How It Makes You Feel" (which featured members of the public pushing the car to its limits on the the Anglesey Circuit, a challenging racetrack set on the coast of Anglesey overlooking the Irish Sea).
- Tarja "Tears In Rain"This was a music video for Tarja Turunen, formerly of the band Nightwish. The director Florian Kaltenbach had come up with a highly original narrative and setting in the rough & tumble world of Roller Derby. The main look was long lens & handheld with the camera often mobile to keep up with the fast-moving action. We created various different looks for different periods of the story with the training scenes being warmer and the roller derby battle scenes being darker and more dramatic, almo
- Uber & Manchester United - "Destination United"Working with agency Copa90 we captured 360° footage around Old Trafford to form part of an immersive VR experience held in the Southern Indian city of Bengaluru in 2018. The idea of the 3 day event was to transport fans to Old Trafford using physical and digital interactive means, since as many as 99% of the world's many Manchester United fans will never get the chance to visit the stadium in person. The 360 footage was projected inside one of Igloo Vision's interactive domes which presents sp
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Uber x Manchester United: Destination UnitedIn 2018, Uber needed to activate their sponsorship of Manchester United, they approach Copa90, the world's leading football content agency to take the project forward and Destination United was born. Destination United looked to collapse the distance between fans and their passion for Manchester United, we developed a 3 day event that took place in the Southern Indian city of Bengaluru. When there are statistics such as 99% of Manchester United fans will never go to Old Trafford, and that there
Director of PhotographyDavid Wyatt
London, United KingdomFreelance
I have worked as a freelance Director of Photography (and sometimes Director) for over 12 years on a wide range of productions from feature films, short films & TV dramas to TVC’s, brand films, pop promos, documentaries, 360 shoots, live events & livestreams. Over the years my clients have included the likes of De Beers, Burberry, Hyundai, Barclays, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Sony, Tesco, First Direct, Sky, COS Clothing, Avon and TIGI/Bedhead. I also have experience editing and grading many of the projects I work on as well as filming & post-producing 360/AR projects, photogrammetry, timelapse, animation, aerial filming (drones and helicopters), automotive, ship-to-ship and underwater filming. I have a high level of experience with most camera systems (including Arri, Red, Sony, Canon, Black Magic, Panasonic, Zcam & GoPro) and most lighting situations (including large studio sets, greenscreen/chromakey, location lighting, night shoots etc). I have also travelled extensively with work around Europe, North & South America, China and Africa.
Director of PhotographyMaia Films
- London, United KingdomFreelance
I worked as a DP/Director for Maia Films and Fortemus Films (formerly Spectrecom Films) for over 3 years working for brands like Hyundai, Barclays, COS Clothing, Tesco, Avon, Adobe, Sky, Benylin, Miracle Gro, Sifang CRRC & Warner Brothers Interactive Entertainment. I worked on a wide range of production types from TVC’s and brand films, to pop promos, live events/livestreams and documentaries. I also edited & graded many of the projects I shot, as well as filming & post producing 360/AR projects, photogrammetry & traditional photography, timelapse, animation, greenscreen/VFX shoots, aerial filming (drones and helicopters) and automotive. I also travelled extensively filming around Europe, North & South America, China and Africa.
+ Show more
- Camera Operating
- 360 Video
- Colour Correction
- Drone Operating
- Aerial Filming
- Studio Lighting
- Green Screen
- Location Shoots
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Premiere Pro