I am an award winning freelance director/writer based in London. Represented exclusively Munich and Berlin. I also co-run a independent production company called Clouded Vision that operate out of London. A product of a mixed educational background which saw him study both in England and Sweden. This resulted in him winning the 09 Technical Excellence Award for his first film Ctrl Alt Shift. As well being entered into the New/Now Festival for Emerging Artists [09 & 11]. My multifaceted appreciation and understanding of film, graphic design and the moving image is apparent across the range of work I have created including TVCs, documentaries, digital, fashion, installation, live events and music videos projects.
- Moment‘What lengths would you go to, to find the perfect present? Why is it important?’ In this digital christmas campaign 2013 we ask a series of contributors about their own Christmas experiences. We wanted to understand why its important to buy the perfect present for a loved one. But it’s more than just finding just a present. It’s a feeling you get when you give them. It’s knowing that the gift you’ve spent time choosing, is perfect for your unique loved one and when you give it to them, you k
- A Game Of Two HalvesCommissioned by Chevrolet in conjunction with MoFilm. “All around the building, people were spreading hatred and firing shells. People were killing each other. But this was a place filled with dreams. The dreams born in the heads of those boys”. Between 1992 until 1995 Bosnia was at war. An internal war fought by several factions, which divided the country. The blooded war pitted neighbours of different ethnic background against one another. During this bloodshed, there was a glimmer of hope for the children of Serejevo, that light in the dark- ness was Predrag Pasic. Predrag grew up in Bosnia a place that was peaceful and multi-ethical diversity. He was a professional footballer playing for Sarajevo FC and Yugoslavia national football team. During the war Predrag stayed in Sarajevo risking his own life to open a multi-ethnic football school. His aim for the school was to teach children of all backgrounds a philosophy of unity and teamwork through sport. In his own words he created a “wonderful place during the war”. Game of Two Half’s is an observational documentary looking at the positives effects football has had on a once divided city. Powered by multiple voiceover the film firstly establishes how Predrag’s school educated and taught a generation of young footballer how to respect one another regardless of their religion, race or ethnicity. The film also shows the passion the people of Serejevo have for football regardless of their situation.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- F1 | Lewis Hamilton - Still RisingBrief: Lewis Hamilton is untouchable. With 7 titles under his to belt matching Michael Schumacher’s previous record he is one of the most decorated drivers of F1 the sport has ever seen. To commemorate this moment W+K London challenged us at Pavilion Works to build the incredible story of his career from archive videos and a compelling script narrated by his father Anthony Hamilton. We set a team of editors and Director Dean Moore on a mad journey scouring through hours and hours of footage f
- Tokyo 2020 Olympics - FanZoneThe Client Essence is a global data and measurement-driven full service agency. The agency has 20 offices in 12 different countries. The International Olympic Committee (IOC), Essence's long term client, is a non-governmental sports organisation based in Lausanne, Switzerland. The IOC is at the very heart of world sport, supporting every Olympic Movement stakeholder, promoting Olympism worldwide, and overseeing the regular celebration of the Olympic Games. The Brief Changing media consumption
I am an award winning freelance director \ writer and editor based in London. I am also represented in Munich and Berlin in Germany.
- Art Direction
- Final Cut Pro
- Writing Directing Commercials
- Documentary Film Making
Graphic Moving Image
Moving Image & Graphic Design
TV and Radio