Fun Size full of grins and YAYS! Having worked at General Assembly for more than 4 years, her work has spanned from partnerships, design, events and community initiatives. She has developed over 400 events for the public, implementing free workshops and classes to make education accessible to all. Denise believes in expanding the skillset of the London community and is quite passionate in helping individuals to pursue a career they love. She is co-founder of ‘The 2030 Movement’ which is a free, full day festival that hosts over 30 workshops for people to participate, learn new skills and having fun whilst doing it. Alongside her incredible team, Denise aims to strive to continuously create an inclusive and supportive environment when people walk through the doors of GA. Previously, Denise was a graphic designer at a small education startup in which she took on the role of expanding operations across Australia and developing her skillset into sales and marketing. Denise previously was The Design Kids host in both Sydney and London, which has formed into a global meet up that helps individuals bridge the gap between students and industry. As you can see, her passion lies deeply in education in various forms.
+ Show more
- Mental Health & ResilienceA few weeks ago I was kindly asked to talk about my mental health experiences and Anxious as Anything. 90% of adults have said that the pandemic has negatively affected their mental health. More than ever, we're asking ourselves: what can we do to support our mental health.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Top 50 companies to work with: 2022Looking to kickstart or pivot your career in 2022? We’ve put together a list of 50 top companies to work with! We formulated this list by using insights about the popularity of companies and the jobs they post on The Dots, topped off with a dash of our team’s wisdom and a good mix of brilliant charities and values-driven companies. Be sure to follow your favourites to stay up to date with their events and all-important job opportunities!87
- Top 50 companies to work with: 2023Thrive in 2023! Whether you’re looking for a new gig or to pivot into a different industry, we’ve put together this list of 50 top companies to work with. The list is formulated by using insights about the popularity of companies and the jobs they post on The Dots, topped off with a dash of our team’s wisdom and a good mix of brilliant charities and values-driven companies. Be sure to follow your favourites to stay up to date with their events and all-important job opportunities!
- THE REDUNDANTSBrand design In 2022, we observed a record number of people made redundant in all sectors and industries, unfortunately, there is no tool to help people to go through the process of redundancy smoothly. That's how "The Redundants" was born. The Redundants is the first free resource website to help people navigate through the process of redundancy. This website empowers redundant people with tools and resources such as podcasts, government resources by world region, book recommendations, net
- Top 10: career advice tips for 2023Job hunting? Thinking of pivoting your career? Struggling with motivation? Working with a tricky client? We’ve got you! We’ve put together our top 10 career-related questions for 2023 to help you navigate through the year ahead, no matter if you’re just starting out, or already have experience in the industry. Click through to see insights, advice and top tips from industry mentors and our brilliant Dots community. Got some thoughts of your own? Please add your own wisdom if you have anything42
- International Women’s Day 2022, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a way to go when it comes to improving gender diversity and equality in the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. We’re thrilled to be releasing our annual list celebrating and shining a spotlight on 100+ rising stars – as nominated by The Dots community – who are transforming the industry of today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. The list beams with brilliant, talented people and their d113
+ Show more