Destinie Girigari is a London-based film director and fashion photographer, influenced by theatrical cinema and real life human experiences. Passionate about bringing beautiful stories to life for those afraid of doing so, she wishes and hopes to inspire and aspire other artists to tell striking stories through their work. She also writes stories, scripts, and also has a passion for art direction.
- Just Remember This - With Angel.This series reflects the type of lifestyle I wish to have, the type of attention I temporarily crave from time to time. So I chose to grab inspiration from the 70s and use this as a foundation to set this whole series back in the 70s. Let’s truly get rid of problems that had been witnessed within the 70s, but instead relish in the good, in the exciting, in the beauty and in the sexuality of the 70s. I am creating a world where there was nothing but excitement, beauty, and riches. Forget everythi
- TO OUR BLACK BROTHERS - a visual narrative.Filmed & edited by myself - Destinie Girigari. a visual narrative exploring the unfairness towards black boys/men with our society, a project of appreciation for our black brothers in order of appearance JEREMIAH AKINDELE NANA ODURO JAY KRIMZZ narration ELIZABETH BERNASKO creative director JANNINE NGESANG cinematographer + editor DESTINIE GIRIGARI [Myself]
- I Seek No Validation.Self-love, true love, a beautiful love, is loving yourself. As females, everyday we get questioned, tested, people feel like we need to seek for validation. Why can’t I look sexy for myself? Why can’t I fall in love with my beauty? I wear what I desire, because it’s my body, and my choice on how I wish to look. I seek no validation from any man, or any other human.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Mnelia - SenselessLondon, UK. March 2021. Direction and Edit for Mnelia’s latest single Senseless. wonderlandmagazine.com/2021/03/16/new-noise-mnelia-senseless/ Directed By Terry Paul Produced By Meghan Willcox DOP - Fola Abatan 1st AD - Yasmin Godo 1st AC - Ethan Lewis 2nd AC - Cameron Seal Gaffer - Joe Nkadi Spark - Mihail Panov Art Director - Destinie Paige Art Assistant - Cqimere Girigari MUA - Princess Oyewo Hair - Evanne Alarnah Styling - Rhiannon Isabel Styling Assistant - Rhiannon Lagden Starring - Jenn
- SIXTEEN X S2AU 7th February - 19th March 2020Sorry 2 Annoy U (S2AU) are a newly developed youth led collective based at Photofsuion, which aims to create a space for young people to find a creative community, while learning how to develop their skills as artists, curators and practitioners. S2AU were invited by Photofusion to curate the SIXTEEN show for the final leg of the tour. Young people growing up in London, we feel passionate about representing the identity of young people from all areas of society. Our collaboration with SIXTEEN
- Creative Direction
- Film Directing
- Editor Film
- Creative Storytelling
- Adobe Photoshop
- Fashion Concept
- Fashion Photography