I am a strategic thinker with an efficient and flexible hands-on approach, currently freelancing and responsible for end-to-end operational and financial management of production processes for shoots and events. I have a creative, entrepreneurial, and highly organised mindset, collaborating effectively with studios, agencies, production companies, and fashion houses. Bringing people together and maximising team performance is one of my key strengths, and I have a proven track record of managing high-performance teams. With a process-driven mindset, I excel at converting ideas into actionable guidelines and leading, managing, and coaching teams. My expertise lies in delivering operational excellence, fostering long-term relationships, and exceeding client expectations. With over 10 years of business experience, I have successfully worked alongside clients, agencies, talent, and crew, establishing collaborative networks along the way. Clients include Veuve Clicquot, Patek Philippe, Polar Black Events, Fay Campbell Events, Dorchester Collection, Molto Music Group.
Projects credited in
- Bald Pieces, HUNGER Issue 21, 2021With Baldpieces, conceptual artists Scott Kelly and Ben Polkinghorne envisage an alternate reality. One where men proudly embrace balding by wearing magnificent headpieces designed to accentuate different balding patterns. To bring the idea to life, Kelly and Polkinghorne collaborated with eight incredible designers from around the world. Each used different materials and processes which ensured no two Baldpieces is the same. The duo then sought out Rankin. Speaking about the idea, Rankin said
- Performance by RankinPERFORMANCE BY RANKIN is a celebration of the enormous talent and resilience of London's theatreland, the cultural heart of the city, as it emerges from a devastating pandemic shutdown. Created in partnership with Official London Theatre and FUJIFILM House of Photography, with funding from the Mayor of London, as part of their Let’s Do London campaign this ambitious project captures the human face of London’s world leading theatre industry. From star actors, dancers, writers, directors and pr2
- OUTERNET X RANKINLIVE: The Pride SessionsIn July 2022, is exhibiting Outernet x Rankin Live: The Pride Sessions. Headed up by Outernet’s Scott Neal, the exhibition is helmed by legendary photographer Rankin and curated by Jordan Rossi. Rankin, Rossi and Joshua Heavens Onabowu all provided photography for the exhibition. The participating members of the LGBTQ+ community were also interviewed by Rossi, as well as former editor of Attitude magazine and author of Straightjacket, Matthew Todd. In what made for an incredibly immersive experi1
- Jodie Comer, HUNGER Issue 20, 2021Cover star for HUNGER’S 10 anniversary issue, The Emmy-winning actor, Jodie Comer is stripped back by Rankin in a shoot reminiscent of the stark and bold portrait photography which made his name. Here Jodie’s personality is made to shine, her expressive face and gestural acting bursting from the page.7
- LEGO: 90 Years of PlayToy brand Lego is celebrating its milestone 90th birthday with a fun campaign from Rankin Creative. Shot by renowned photographer Rankin, the bold images and video feature life-long Lego lovers, including former footballer turned podcast host Peter Crouch. Each portrait depicts exactly how long each person has been a fan of the brand. Crouch, who has been playing for 41 years, said: “Lego play has always been in my life. From a young age I’d build football stadiums – little goals, bricks to mak8
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Product Development
- Project Management
- Client Relationship
Best Collection AwardAwarded the Best collection Award at University of Salford Graduate Fashion Show hosted at BBC, Salford.
Design DeveloperOne of 3 graduate Fashion designers chosen to go to China and employed by Zhejiang Fashion & Textile College.