Projects credited in
- Hotel InsightsGiving SMB hoteliers the tools to compete in the global travel market with the power of Google's data, resources and expertise. Google was seeking new opportunities to help businesses in the travel market, but needed to identify where the biggest challenges were and where they could make a meaningful impact. After a thorough analysis of industry trends, interviews with stakeholders across the globe and a deep dive into the sector, we discovered a problem that Google was uniquely positioned to5
- Nando's Flavour Up!A crave-inducing campaign that calls on shoppers to 'Flavour Up!' with Nando's PERinaise. PERinaise is creamy mayo blended with Nando’s signature PERi-PERi spices. Spread, dipped or drizzled, it’s the easy way for any home cook to give their meals a delicious hit of flavour. To get PERinaise off the shelves and into kitchens, we worked with Nando’s grocery team to create a bold campaign that brings the brand’s unmistakable confidence to weekly shops. Our approach was led by a key strategic in1
- Capital GA bold new position, visual identity and tone of voice for Silicon Valley’s best-kept secret. Silicon Valley is filled with origin stories. Less known is what happens after that. Namely, how companies make the transition from early stage rockstars to generational brands. The answer is in the growth stage, and venture capital firms focused on growth like CapitalG. Founded in 2013 by David Lawee, Google’s former VP of corporate development, CapitalG is a world-class growth fund that enables en7
- Google 10 Weeks of MagicA digital street and delightful stories to bring Google magic to life this festive season. Any recipe in seconds, music in every room, a live feed from your doorstep to your phone - Google can add magic to your life. This holiday season, we’re introducing people to the many benefits of Google products with a digital advent calendar set on a delightfully illustrated street. Behind each of the street’s ten doors is an enchanting story and a range of offers on Google devices. From daylight savin3
- GOOGLE | Make Sense on MobileAn irreverent ensemble film that demonstrates what happens when business owners don't invest in decent mobile sites. Taking our cues from terrible UI, we took online interactions into the real world to make a hair-tearing montage in which bad customer experiences lead to negative consequences.