I’m a London-based journalist, focused mainly on modern love, sexuality, and human nature, as well as emerging or extreme cultural trends. Before going freelance, I was Digital Editor at Huck Magazine and News Editor at Dazed. My writing has appeared in The Guardian, Vice, Elle, Time Out, i-D and The Times, among others.
- Vans: Off The WallI led the editorial of the Vans European partnership in 2018. It was spread across four seasons, celebrating creative expression from across the worlds of art, sport, music and photography. — AT A GLANCE — European Huck partnership over 4 months 20 Million Unique Reach from 38 Million impressions 5 Million Video Views with 38% completion rate 4 original Huck documentaries, 12 articles and events. 285k+ reads with a 3 minute average read time. 220k Engagements Seeding through local media partn
Digital Editor, HuckTCOLondon
London, United KingdomFull Time
- Commissioning and uploading all digital output for the Huck website. - Overseeing the editorial production – including features, film and photography – of major commercial campaigns. Clients have included Vans, The North Face, Levis and Keen. - Managing the online editorial team, as well as nurturing relationships with regular freelancers, photographers and filmmakers. - Working on digital strategy, SEO and audience growth. - Overseeing editorial and social budgets.
News editorDazed Media
- London, United KingdomFull Time
- Sourcing and writing relevant news stories (both trending and breaking) for Dazed Digital. - Responding swiftly and originally to emerging trends, and commissioning longer, reactive features where necessary. - Managing the Staff Writer and Digital Assistant, ensuring all copy is subbed and shareable. - Dealing with social posting and SEO strategy. - Regularly researching new and original format ideas for the News section.
- Social Media
- Digital Journalism
- Editorial Commissioning
- Content and Media Writing
- Article Writing
- Marketing Strategy