+ Show more
- rid? - Buildings Over Peoplerid? - Earlier this year I decided that I wanted to do more with my photography and graphic design. rid? is my new project aimed at moving my work into a physical form. Buildings Over People - The project's first release. Two t-shirts, one black and the other grey both designed to point out buildings rule and people suck. Maiden Lane Estate on crud. The tees are being sold through @weareprintsocial so cop the steeze there. www.weareprintsocial.com/rid
- ELLISDAWG - LIVE - TTL015For my second addition to Through The Lens in 2020, I spoke to video director and photographer Ellisdawg. With his edgy style to content making both with videography and photography, Ellis in his opinion prefers noisy, gritty, dirty aesthetics when it comes to his work. See below to see all the content made around the interview including the main cover artwork and the promo artwork both in full form and it split into four segments for the purpose of using on Instagram. All artworks seen designe
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Nike: London On AirSelected to work within a team of 10 young creatives under ComplexUK , in order to create a zine to commemorate 30 years of Air Max technology and to celebrate the release of the ‘VaporMax’ silhouette. Only 1500 copies of the zine were made, and they were distributed across London Nike stores on Air Max Day (3.26). My main role in the project was illustration, although I helped with photo manipulation and background creation.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
• Transcribing and undertaking interviews with various artists. • Doing reviews of particular musical events. • Writing about new music whether it’s new albums, EPs, festivals, occasions etc.
Assistant Planner/BuyerMedia Campaign Ltd
- London, United KingdomInternship
• I played a supportive role to the teams across a variety of media, mostly print/digital and TV but also some outdoor. Weekly tasks included collating & checking voucher copies of all print ads and booking money onto Media Explorer for TV and print advertisers. • I also had an experience in chasing schedules from TV companies, checking spots were in suitable positions and after checking with line manager instructing stations where to move them. • During my time there, I used my excellent PowerPoint skills to assist in the production of Post Campaign analysis documents and even assisted in the production of pitch documents.
+ Show more
- Blog Contributing
- Blog Creation
- Freelance Journalism
- Editing Photos
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Photoshop
- Dslr Photography