• Utilized SEO tools by building researched keyword lists to increase the visibility of the page, which grew by 13% within two months, • Provided engaging resources for students and professionals about disruptive businesses, innovative branding, and creative marketing ideas to build online presence of the brand
• Analysed market and industry reports, developed forward-thinking and data-driven recommendations to ensure strategic briefs remain relevant with the clients’ objectives • Collected, managed and analysed nationwide online data from 250 participants, conducted statistical analyses using SPSS, along with managing all the logistics of the project from meetings with the client to interim presentations • Attended conference calls and meetings with key clients for brainstorming sessions
• Assisted in home visits, conducted in-depth interviews with potential target audience, and participated in brainstorming sessions to afford assistance on the creation of strategic briefs, • Tracked and identified consumer trends to quantify high impact opportunities that align with client’s objectives, • Communicated over 35 social media influencers across Turkey and reviewed international and national literatures on ethical use of clothes, globalization and acculturation; where my performance was awarded with an extension of my internship
• Conducted primary and secondary market research by using various social media analytics tools, provided inspirational examples and updates from the global market and recommended creative solutions • Analysed competitive campaigns, market trends and presented to Strategic Planning Directors to ensure that information and insights they obtained are up to date
Core modules: Marketing Analytics, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy and Finance, Branding, Consumer Behaviour, Pricing, Relationship Marketing, Strategic Product Management Digital Elite – Consulting Project (2 months), Imperial College London • Implemented detailed customer acquisition strategy for Digital Elite (cyber security marketing consultancy), using the Traction-Bullseye Framework IKEA – Marketing Plan Competition – Best Report Award (500£), Imperial College London • “IKEA’s transition from B2B to B2C in India’ – Established market entry strategy and marketing mix for the Indian market to build brand awareness through tailored consumer-oriented product lines.
• B.A degree in Communication and Design (Cumulative GPA: 3.52/4.00) (50% awarded scholarship) Core modules: Visual Communication Design, Digital Video Production, New Media, Communication Studies, and Statistics for Social Sciences • Minor Studies in Psychology (Cumulative GPA: 3.50/4.00) Core modules: Consumer Psychology, Applied Social Psychology, and Market Research
“IKEA’s transition from B2B to B2C in India’ – Established market entry strategy and marketing mix for the Indian market to build brand awareness through tailored consumer-oriented product lines.
Three honours and four high honours award for academic excellence (2013-2017)