Marketing and retail development professional with 5 years experience. Expertise in developing both brand marketing campaigns and product developments. Passion for creating innovate ideas and strategic solutions.
•Manage Monocle retail development of strategies includes merchandise development, shop operation and wholesale development • Buyer for Monocle Shop and manage merchandise planning • Implement 50+ product launches per year for shops by working closely with international designers on fashion apparels, homeware and stationeries • Strategize and manage global expansion of freestanding stores and pop-up shops with launch of 8 locations since 2014. Work closely with shop managers and PR team to build up brand awareness in both global and regional markets • Oversee retail operational matters include merchandising, PR and inventory with all retail locations and wholesale accounts in optimizing forecasts, ensuring sustainable growth and development • Support and work closely as a team player with the Publisher and Editor in Chief providing marketing insights
• Buyer for Monocle Shop and responsible for merchandising and collaboration development • Worked closely with Retail Director on strategies planning and retail market development to achieve budgeted sales and profitability • Monitored the inventory system and analyzed the results to provide product performance analysis • Coordinated with international wholesale accounts on bespoke product development • Project management for the rollout of strategic retail programs: All Nippon Airways x Monocle Inflight Duty-free and Monocle Annual Holiday Shopping Catalog • Managed logistics and pricing system across all retail platforms
• Assisted with magazine distribution, sale strategies development for general market and cooperate bulk accounts • Oversaw subscription management; resolve general inquiries on both subscription and retail operation • Undertook allocation of merchandise to assure inventory accuracy interface with stores and accounting to resolve discrepancy problems • Reviewed sales data, customer feedback and merchandising images from domestic and oversea locations and provide feedback to improve sales performance
• Supported retail team on daily e-commerce management and subscription requests
• Ensured visual merchandising and brand standard are well maintained • Assisted in store customers with general enquiries • Worked with store managers on business development ideas such as promotional events to build sales and enhance customer relationships • Assisted the marketing team on PR strategies and analyzed performance of campaign layouts in Asian markets adopted from a US model and revised according to different needs based on different target behaviors
• Acknowledged for sales excellence with multiple awards and achieved highest monthly sales due to sound business acumen • Managed all aspects of sales including marketing, strategic planning, business development, account management and customer service for Toronto Flagship location • Communicated with online shoppers and provided fashion concepts and advices. Collaborated with General Store Manager and New York head office on analyzing online marketing sales data to help improve and expand the online business in Canadian market