Efe-I is an award-winning Art Director (Hertz, BFI Future Film Festival) Producer and Stylist. She specialises in narrative-driven content for brands and institutions, across film, editorials and advertising working with Victoria & Albert Museum (V&A), Vivienne Westwood and Nowness most notably. Several years of experience in both commercial and editorial productions has seen her manage creative projects from conception to post-production, working closely with photographers, agencies, art directors, brands, artists and magazines, while maintaining rigorous attention to detail. Get in contact for more information or opportunities.
- Jordan Stephens X Decent MagazineNEW HORIZONS Showcasing the positive energy and message that Jordan's voice brings to our present. He represents the modern man's mentality, Styling must feature upcoming UK based and primarily black designers to capture his personality highlighting the playfulness and freedom that he carries naturally.
- S.HeStories Collective - Digital Connections Issue We have been conditioned to believe that women are gentle while men are strong, S.He looks at how roles are developing in our society and gender ambiguity is becoming more common. Relationships between men and woman have become more vague too with findings suggesting that we are much more likely to be attracted to someone who looks like us or our opposite-sex parent. Making an audience wonder if lovers are siblings.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- INDODAFirst release of the new project. Indoda explores the extremes & shifting dynamics of masculinity & the ways they are expressed or repressed. Photography: Ejatu Shaw Styling: Efe-I Model: Ayo (@chocolatecityyyy) Creative Direction: Thelonious Rager Indoda now available on all streaming platforms
- Sophrosyne - Vogue ItaliaPhotography: The Masons @themasonsofficial Make Up and Hair: Elvira Brandt @byelvira at The London Style Agency @thelondonstyleagnecy Styling: Efe Igbinadolor @efe__i Model: Mide @yakubumide at Wild Management @wild.management Sophrodyne - a photo story about realness of getting to know oneself - ALL the parts of you. The hurtful parts as well as the joyful, the anxiety and the wellbeing etc. Sophrosyne means ’a healthy state of mind, characterized by self-control, moderation, and deep awarene
- Agos 19 BTSI was very fortunate to have assisted The Masons earlier this year and to have worked with Elvira (MUA) and Efe (stylist). Assisting The Masons allowed me to learn first hand how their fashion photographs are constructed. They showed me their process starting with the looks, the location, the poses and the treatment that they have for the images. The photographic duo dominantly shoots in Black & White whilst utilising direct sunlight in their projects. Coming from a film background, it was val
+ Show more
Special LecturerCentral Saint Martins (UAL)
London, United KingdomFreelance
Working across a variety of creative courses within the university. -Presenting lecturers -Workshop development facilitator - Checking and assessing students' work - Encouraging personal development via tutorial or pastoral work
Creative Producer & Fashion StylistEfe-I
London, United KingdomFreelance
My diverse experience has provided me with a breath of knowledge within the fashion industry and trained me to have an uncompromising eye for detail. Over the years I have worked within model,beauty, still life photography and film for a variety of brands such as Vivienne Westwood, Harvey Nichols, Nowness, Couverture & The Garbstore and Selfridges & Co.
- Fashion Styling
- Creative Direction
- Creating Moodboards
- Creative Production
- Visual Arts
- Social Media Management
- Time Management
- Film Production
FdA Design for Graphic CommunicationUniversity of The Arts London (UAL)
- London, United Kingdom
Graphic communication design is the art of generating and diffusing visual culture. It’s purpose is disseminating the ideas and norms of our visual culture, as a means of recording, informing, promoting and persuading, graphic communication design is responsible for shaping the ways people see and act in the world. Developing technical and conceptual skills and situate your practice socially and ethically, to emerge with strong technical skills, creative abilities and an understanding of the power of design to influence and shape human behaviour.