- Plau DistilleryWilliam III, the Dutch sovereign ‘Prince of Orange’ is credited with introducing Gin to England during his reign with Mary II. William encouraged the production of Gin, a spirit from his native Holland, with the added intensive of no license requirements to its production. Like many other public houses nationwide Plau Inn, Preston, seized on this opportunity to set up its own Gin Distillery. During recent renovations at the Plau, builders rediscovered the remains of the original Distillery which
- UK ParliamentA third of the UK who are eligible to vote, do not vote. Parliament and politics is complicated. Breaking down the structure and re-assembling to its simplest form. Re-branding the way parliament educate the UK public, making it simpler and more accessible to all. Encouraging the unheard third to have their say. Influencing an upturn in number of voters. For the next generation to challenge for change.
- D&AD NB Wood Pencil Winner - Golden Hour: MartiniAs a generation we’ve never been more connected yet never felt further apart. Aperitivo, pre meal drinks with the ones that matter most to us, as the sun goes down. Spending time with friends and being out in the sun reduces depression and brightens moods. The sun is the traditional way of telling the time. As the sun sets below the horizon during Aperitivo, the main drinking occasion for Martini, the sky is filled with colour. Collectively, Martini products create a sunset. Telling time via th
- Strength In Numbers: NikeLondon’s streets can be intimidating for young women. Nike want to remove this barrier, introducing ‘Strength In Numbers’ campaign. Nike Run Club will host a number of running events simultaneously around London for girls under the age of 19. Checkpoints will form a 5k circuit in their neighbourhood, bringing the event to them. Nike professional trainers will lead the run, ensuring safety for all. Running with another person or a group has proven to be much safer than running alone. Not only t
- Women’s Vote: HP Sauce100 years of women voting was celebrated in 2018. A less publicised act also shares it’s anniversary. Women were allowed to stand as candidates and able to be elected as MPs. Celebratory label design which together resemble a march, due to protests being a vital part of the acts being passed.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Nationwide Degree Show: The VaynerMedia CurationThe Nationwide Degree Show is a collection of work from art & design students, who's final year shows have been cancelled due to COVID19. What started as an initiative by Fresh Meet to plaster billboards across the UK with student work, has now resulted in an online collection of over 1000 submissions from over 100 universities and 17 creative disciplines. The Curation Series is a programme of student work selected by industry leaders, creative pioneers and trendsetters. Below you will find a7
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLan), BA (Hons) Graphic DesignThe Graphic Design Course at UCLan in Preston is founded on the fundamental principle of creative thinking. As technology develops and provides us with new and exciting platforms on which to deliver work, the importance of an idea remains central. It is this core philosophy that we embrace and is recognised as Preston’s strength and only house style. Over 45 years old, ours is one of the most established and successful courses of its kind in the country. The Graphic Design course at Preston ha15
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop