I graduated from Politecnico di Milano with an exchange at Plymouth University and took an MA in Visual Communication at Camberwell Collage. After over 8 years in the industry I fancied a new challenge so I went freelance! Throughout the years I developed a range of skills ranging from typography, illustration, hand lettering, calligraphy, print-making to styling and art direction for lifestyle and food photography. I believe I have a perceptive eye, strong sense of context and visual aesthetics and I’m happy to experiment with new media and find a style that best suit each projects and client. I have a get-up-and-go, proactive attitude. I enjoy creating and crafting, taking time to perfect the details and really tend to put my heart in all my creations.
- POTS & COPots & co make proper puddings with top ingredients, in their kitchen in London. Each pud comes in the ceramic pot it’s baked in, which gives it the signature creaminess and depth. The distinctive colourful shields are inspired by makers marks traditionally found in pottery, they are handprinted and a bit imperfect, like handmade things are. Each pud has it’s own animal which tells a weird and unexpected story about the core ingredient of the recipe. Designed at Bigfish. Copyright © Bigfish Desi
- Charlie Bigham'sRe-design of the Charlie Bigham’s range of ready-to-cook delicious dishes. Charlie first set up his business inspired by his love of food and travelling. With the redesign, we wanted to bring the joy of food and travelling to the brand and the packaging so we decided to portray street markets from all around the world. We commissioned the incredibly talented illustrator Emily Sutton to create lots of lovely illustrations of market scenes, ingredients, animal and human characters which we put tog
- Whole EarthLinocut illusrations and handmade lettering bring to life the core values of the Whole Earth products: wholesome, earthy, unprocessed, abundant and delicious. The extensive range includes several nut butter variants, soda drinks, coffee alternatives, kethcup, baked beans and cereals. Designed at Bigfish. Copyright © Bigfish Design 2018. Photography: Natalie D’Cruz, styling & art direction: Emily Major
- EMILY CRISPSWhile travelling and seeking out exciting adventures and new flavours, Emily discovered a unique way of creating healthier and incredibly crunchy crisps. For this delicious snack I created an eye-catching packaging which aims to make the packs into fashion accessories, carried around and displayed with pride. The ‘prints’ have been painted using watercolours, ink and gouache to help convey the rich flavour of the crisps.
- RORA DAIRYI was approached by a lovely couple of Scottish entrepreneurs and farmers to create of a brand look for Rora Dairy Yogurt, a new product made on their farm based in Aberdeenshire. The simple colour palette suggest the simplicity and wholesomeness of the products that are made on farm, where the animals’ welfare is key. The happy cow on pack is directly looking at the consumer drawing them into her idillic world.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- rora dairyWe created the first animated advert for rora dairy! Client: rora dairy Credits: Purple Parasol Animation Producer - Larisa Covaciu, Cheryl Parker Animation - Sean Jones, Cheryl Parker, Ben Young Sound - Sullivan Bennett Illustrator - Elisabetta Giordana Music - "The Country Pack" by Attune Tunez4
- Visual Arts
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Hand Lettering
- London, United Kingdom
Master of Visual Arts
+ Show more