• Production Jewelry; Bench working, Check order lists, Request plating and casting jewelry to specialists. • Check deliveries and pack the merchandise up. • Assist preparation for London Fashion Week
• Customer services; Follow-up service. • Assist Stock room; Check stocks, Unpack and arrange merchandise. • Support to display merchandise in the window and the store.
• Customer services; Interact with customers, Provide information of brand and merchandise, Recommend styling tips. • Manage customers; Follow-up service including making order lists, updating customers’ information, communicating by using phone calls. • Assist Stock control; Check delivered stocks and a quantity of merchandise, Unpack and arrange merchandise. • Support to display merchandise in the window and the store, Clean the shop. • Achieved the high sales according to daily target and the great teamwork. The shop ranked the top sale in Europe during the Christmas season and won a prize in 2013.
• In charge of Men’s SLG; Design Men’s bags, wallets, belts, other leather accessories, Plan the season lines, Market/Trend research, Develop products with technicians, Make prototypes with subcontractors, Check the quality of products, Write a order for manufacture. • Assist team manager; Develop materials (leather, hardware) and brand patterns, Organize meetings with subcontractors, Communicate with Brunomagli head office and tanneries in Italy. Make a image board of the season concept and POPs for a collection show, Manage sample pieces, Prepare a collection show, Make the season brochures, Assist shooting photographs of the season products. • Assist handbag design; Design one line (3~4 designs) of the brand every season. • Travel to shops in other areas every season; Implement product training to sales staffs, Check shops’ displays, Research customers’ trends. • Sales work in the several stores regularly; Research customers’ needs and trends, Customer services, Provide information of brand and merchandise, Recommend styling tips.
• Assist designers; Luxury eyewear design and jewellery design support, Develop patterns, Manage sample pieces, Market/Trend research, Make image boards • Assist the franchise business fair; it was held in different 10 areas in Korea for launching shops.
Creative fashion management, Business environment, International business and marketing, Market analysis, Fashion forecasting, Brand management.
Art Jewellery, Commercial jewellery design, Metal smithing, Material study, stone setting, Market research and analysis, Digital craft,
Jewellery design, Metal smithing, Art jewellery, Material study, Design for Client