What are the best newsletters you read? For me: The Cut, In Her Words (NY Times), Finimize, The Hustle and Femstreet.
Hello! I'm looking for a website designer/web developer to collaborate with on recreating a website.
Any good website designers/developers here? from look and feel to build, it's for an existing website.
- Exciting News: Pre-Order my book Side Hustle in Progress published by Harper CollinsExciting news: I'm publishing my first book "Side Hustle in Progress: A Guide to Kickstarting Your Business" with HarperCollins Publishers in 2021. The guide is aimed at women looking to start their own business, and at supporting them through the process. Side Hustle in Progress aims to break down the seemingly overwhelming process. Packed full of definitive advice, inspiration and case studies, readers will learn how to start their own side hustle, while also finding fresh ideas to help them
- Goal Setting WorkshopThursday, February 27th, we’ll be hosting a unique goal setting workshop which focuses on your overall life mission as well as short term goals — inspired by Angela Duckworth’s book “Grit” . We’ll be teaching you how to effectively plan out your goals in a hierarchy and how to stay focused. There will also be a brief talk from my accountability partner on how to go about creating an accountability partnership and the benefits! It's a complete game changer! Expect tunes, drinks at the b
- 2020 Vision Board PartyKicked off the year with a room filled with powerful inspirational women. We opened up, got vulnerable, got advice and dreamt big. A big thank you to our panel who shared their wisdom around dreaming big, from a beauty entrepreneur to a digital media entrepreneur, we heard a variety of advice. Sign up at forworkingladies.com/newsletter to find out about our next event.
- The Art Of Launching... - Buy Tickets HereThese days starting a business (or a side hustle) is a bit like owning a little black dress, everyone seems to want one! The hardest part of creating a business is starting, what are the first steps you need to take? A question we sometimes ponder on for so long that we eventually take no action. Or maybe you're new to the entrepreneurial journey and need more confidence and practical advice on how to build a brand. On Thursday, 7 February, Join me for a conversation with Lana Elie (Founder of
- She's My Co-founder SeriesA series I created for www.forworkingladies.com . A series all about powerhouse cofounders who also happen to be (you guessed it) female. We’re going to be diving in with women who support and nurture each other through all things business and beyond to find out just exactly what it’s like working alongside a gal pal. For this series I interviewed 10 co-founders, the stories are told through video, interviews and pictures. Each week we publish a new story from diverse smart women who dream and
- This Black History Month 2020, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a long way to go when it comes to conquering the lack of diversity in all industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. True diversity at every level is the key to innovation and success, so we celebrate and promote Black talent throughout the year, including via our list of brilliant Black leaders. This is definitely not an exhaustive list, so we’re always looking to unearth more incredible rising stars to feature and promote, to h97
- Republic Summer Business SchoolDuring August and September, Republic is running a series of workshops for anyone who's launching – or thinking of launching – their own business. You could be a freelancer looking to expand your revenue streams, an entrepreneur with a idea that needs to be nurtured, or business owner who wants to grow. You can either come to the whole series, or drop in for the workshop that's most useful to you. Our no-nonsense, jargon-free advice workshops are interactive, intimate and informal, so you'll
- Money Talks Part 1: Interview & Panel Discussion Event Wednesday 15 May - get tix here!"Money Talks" is a three-part series including interviews, workshops and panels brought to you by For Working Ladies. The events will take place over three nights from May - June with the aim of creating a space to demystify the world of personal and business finance. In this first series, we'll be having an honest discussion about "our relationship with money and how to manage the money in our lives more effectively". Click here to get your ticket now!19
- This International Women’s Day 2019, meet 100 trailblazers redefining the creative industryDiscover our 2020 list here This International Women’s Day, we’ve launched our latest ‘10x10’ – asking 10 influential industry icons to each nominate 10 trailblazing women and non-binary people who they believe are redefining the creator landscape. The result? An incredible list of 100 trailblazers inspiring change. Our list will be accompanied by a takeover on The Dots – look out for brilliant profiles and projects on the platform as we aim to inspire, as important as ever when considering ‘88158
- 25 top creative industry events to get involved with this yearWant to make this the year to join a creative community or career support network? Ready to knuckle down on acing a professional quality, like commercialising yourself or making all-important freelance contacts? Maybe you’ve just got the creative thirst for learning, listening and being inspired by creative luminaries? Whatever your reasons, we’ve put together a pocket size list of organisers and their live events that lit up the scene in 2018 - ones that we think you should keep your eyes on ov110
- How to build a network + networking party! get ticketsThis is the last workshop in the four part series held on 2 November at Campfire Shoreditch. Following the workshop there will be a networking party where you can get to meet like minded women and obvs build your network :) To attend the workshop + party Download Bumble. Go onto Bizz mode. Swipe to find the In-App Profile which you should then match with. Then, go on your messages where you will see one from the Biz Profile Card which has a link in it. Follow the link to apply!11
- Digital Media
- Branded Content
- Content Production
- Content Management
- Social Media
- Internal Communications
- Event Curation
- Digital Journalism
- Editorial Content
- Digital Marketing