A hardworking, enthusiastic, driven individual who relishes in the idea of a challenge. As shown by my roles when studying at Newcastle University, I consider myself a great leader and who works well within a team environment. Always aiming to create captivating content to drive social media platforms, with experience in the field of fashion and always striving to expand my skill-set.
• Works on a freelance basis as a model for agency Tyne Tees Models • Balanced working with this agency whilst completing final year at Newcastle University • Worked with a variety of models, designers, photographers, and stylists
• Works on a freelance basis for this events staffing company • Been a brand ambassador for Sky and Relentless • Engaged with the public for various brand related activities • Always exceeds targets that are set
• This job consisted in devising a strategy around three main events worldwide in Asia, the US and UK • This strategy included creating unforgettable brand experiences and events, producing high-quality content that was included on Jack Wills' social media accounts • Creating a buzz about the brand to drive footfall into stores • Being directly responsible for meeting weekly sales and customer data acquisition targets • This involves a lot of organisation and planning, with keeping on top of goals and objectives
• Doubled the members of the society in a year • Ran an intramural netball team by arranging weekly games • Organised two winter and summer balls • Planned many different events for the society • Managed a whole committee • Chaired weekly meetings • Kept on top of promoting the society via social media channels
• Helped out at the Sociology open days at Newcastle University • Held question and answer sessions for people viewing the University • Guided people round the campus • Helped to promote the University
• Selected as one of two UK University students, from an applicant pool exceeding 3000, for the "Best Summer Job in America", which was a marketing and social media internship • This job consisted of devising a marketing strategy in three seasonal stores in America • Articles about my work were featured in the New York Times, The Times (UK) and Grazia
• Mentored new Sociology students at Newcastle University • Held bi-weekly meetings in the first semester of their stage one • Gave guidance wherever appropriate • Helped to ease them into University
• Organised winter and summer balls • Planned many different events for the society • Kept on top of promoting the society via social media channels
• Worked as a waitress in two very successful Italian restaurants in the UK - Strada and Pizza Express • Great experience in the service industry • Understanding how crucial customer service is and having a passion for the brand you are working for • Responsibilities included outstanding customer service, great knowledge of the company and their products, being prompt and able to multitask, working well in a team and being able to work well with others
• Worked on a freelance basis as a model for agency Models1 • Extensive portfolio ranging from a LOOK magazine shoot to the opening catwalk of LFW • Worked full time for a year before starting University, with up to 20 castings a day • Worked with a variety of models, designers, photographers, and stylists • Gained important skills in understanding brand awareness through the fashion industry • Developed a great set of interpersonal skills
"Sociology means thinking critically about the world around us, exploring social institutions, social change, and the many dynamics that shape identities and interactions"
A Level Grades: A, B, B
GCSE Grades: 10 A-C House Recommendation Award (2011)