First Class Graphic Design BA (hons) graduate now looking to start my career and put into practice all that I have learnt these last few years. I am hard working, enthusiastic with great time management and organisation skills. I have skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro. I also have hand based skills in screen print, bookbinding, letter press, lino and illustration.
- Puss Puss Magazine Issue 8Editorial design for issue 8 of Puss Puss magazine. Working closely with the founder, Maria Joudina in creating engaging layouts. This job required thorough research into fashion and culture magazines for inspiration as well as a good understanding of the personal style of Puss Puss.
- Blue by Sarah Le BrocqA photography book designed by myself and Katie Fitzgibbon for client Sarah Le Brocq. The book, a love story, is made up in Parts 1 & 2 of emails and letters sent between the author and her late husband, the writer Tony Craze. Part 3, as shown below, contains Tony's personal notes over the months leading to his death. As time passes the notes become less legible and more erratic as the illness takes hold and the page layouts and use of images reflect this. The photographs that punctuate the text
- Process BookMy Process Book documents projects set during final year of university. Designed and hand bound by myself, this book is coptic bound with a swiss hard cover. The florescent orange stictching is purposefully exposed at the spine by the swiss cover and can be seen throughout the inner pages. The hardcover is wrapped in white book cloth and I have hand mounted images onto debossed window sections. The overall book is testament to my love of editorial design and print. Bookbinding has been an absolu
- A Collection Under ConstructionA collaboration project with Fashion Design student, Madeleine Paine. The creation of a book that documents the process of Madeleine's final year collection. A Collection Under Construction contains documentation, visual experiments and photographic responses to Madeleine's work. The project also involved collaboration with a photography student to photograph during the location shoot under my close direction, this enabled me to direct the model, photographer and props to capture exactly what I
+ Show more
Junior DesignerG.A Group
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Working closely with the senior designers at G.A Branding in creating a high-end lifestyle publication. This required a keen eye in sourcing and placing imagery and copy into a digital layout that closely followed brand guidelines.
Junior Art DirectorSimmonds ltd
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I have recently completed one months work with Christopher Simmonds, where I was working as Junior Art Director in a fast paced and demanding studio environment, working on briefs for luxury fashion brands such as Gucci. During this period I engaged in research tasks, coming up with campaign concepts, location searching, marking up images for retouchers and shoot preparation.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design
- Editorial Design
- Creative Direction
- Print Design
- Layout Design
- Adobe Premiere Pro