You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Curious and adventurous wordsmith with 2 years experience managing social media platforms for international brands & delivering B2C inbound marketing content. Looking to be challenged creatively, I am ambitious to help brands connect with global audiences in fresh and compelling ways.Locked Pro Plan feature
Freelance marketing consultant
• Continued to manage the social media strategy and weekly blog whilst travelling Australia. • Ran an on-going social media campaign that featured a personified travelling teddy bear. • Managed and executed the social media content calendar.
• Delivered B2C marketing content (web/email/blog/social) to engage with international audiences. • Targeted parents with young children adhering to tonal and style guidelines. • Instigated and designed a half-page ‘Back To School’ campaign that featured in the Guardian. • Proposed actionable content solutions using Google Adwords/Analytics, seizing creative opportunities and highlighting emerging linguistic trends in data. • Partnered with bloggers and influencers to fuel My Nametags strategic growth throughout Europe. • Disturbed email newsletter through Dotmailer to >200,000 UK subscribers.
• Took full responsibility supporting the Service Marketing Manager for communications of all Service Marketing programmes. • Delivered work on time and tailored meticulously to the clients briefing. • Delivered strategic words to drive social media engagement and increase after-sales purchases. • Independently researched and analysed the social media competitor landscape and provided an advance using SOSTAC for how Ford can improve their social media strategy. • Demonstrated excellence in Microsoft PowerPoint/Word/Excel while performing tasks. •Praised by senior members for exhibiting a high attention to detail and possessing strong interpersonal skills, working productively both independently and collaboratively.
• Located, registered and directed contestants both back stage and front of house within a fast-paced live show. • Demonstrated accurate and rapid note taking skills that contained information on date, time, subject, conversation topics, cast, location, and other metadata that aids the editor. • Adapted to verbal instructions rapidly and worked in a high pressured environment. • Displayed awareness and flexibility by being prepared for ever-changing situations.
• Responsible for advertising the national student newspaper to prospective writers. • Co-organised and ran a promotional event for The Tab within Aston University. • Demonstrated an aptitude to build rapport with people in a positive and exciting manner. • Tailored communications towards the targeted audience using style/tone/register to increase brand attraction and maintain customer loyalty. • Dispatched personal details of new writers to Editors at The Tab via email. • Contacted heads of University societies to publicise The Tab’s recruitment for new writers. • Displayed strong organisational, interpersonal and social networking skills.
• Demonstrated excellent communication and leadership skills teaching English to Spanish schoolchildren between the ages of 6-16. • Encouraged communicative participation amongst foreign language learners at different ages and abilities. • Developed cultural awareness and sensitivity through appreciation of foreign language learning efforts. • Prepared lesson plans to scheduled deadlines and organised module content. • Assessed and graded pupils end of year oral English exam. •Voluntarily assisted at an open evening and presented to prospective pupils. • Confirmed a pragmatic and systematic mind-set and embraced the challenges of living independently abroad. •Immersed myself in an exciting new culture and acquired conversational Spanish.
English Language with International Placement Year.