- Voco - Stay InterestingLast year I spent a couple of months working on various project at JWT London. At the time I arrived, Voco was in it's infancy. With only half a hotel to it's name, their business model was to find interesting individual hotels and convert them into a voco. Thus 'Stay Interesting' was born. For each new hotel launch we discovered unique stories, facts and objects and used these to promote the opening. Combined with the Voco branding, we used close ups of the Voco logos to create a unique l
- Freesat - Unbelievably GoodCelebrating the Mad Fans of Freesat Through social, we found some interesting data. People who own Freesat, friggin’ love Freesat. Like too much. Seriously. Finding actual people who tweeted stuff like they loved Freesat more than their children, and that the great telly on it saved their marriage. Brilliant. With these in our arsenal, we created ‘Unbelievably Good’, and used the mental tweets as inspiration to celebrate the awesomeness that is Freesat through their own incredibly mad advoc
- Universal Channel - 100% Character UncoveredUncovering People with Uncompromised Character. NBC Universal came to us wanting a campaign which captured the spirit of their channel in an interesting way. We created ‘100% Characters’, a content series that found real people with uncompromising character all over the UK. The types of people that when faced with adversity, overcame & conquered their challenges head on. Never losing sight of their goal. Always giving 100%.
- Carphone Warehouse - Don’t Ask Don’t GetKeith Lemon starred in this campaign for Carphone Warehouse, promising that if you want a good phone deal all you have to do is ask. 'Don't Ask, Don't Get' went on to become Carphone's campaign idea for the whole year, a rallying cry urging customers to ask for a better phone deal.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Tap to Clap for the NHS Carers#ClapForCarers has become THE way to celebrate our brilliant NHS staff. But, Elliott Shiels and I know some people who actually have difficulty clapping. So, we've created a way to help everyone join in - taptoclap.uk Please share with your family, friends or anyone else you know who may find this useful. We'll see you all at 8pm every Thursday.
- voco hotelsWorking with a creative team during my time at JWT I was tasked with developing a brand new campaign and creative direction for voco hotels, a new hotel brand being launched by IHG hotels. My brief was to develop a brand that had strong stand out in the premium hotel sector and the digital space, and to develop a campaign that avoided any luxury hotel cliche's. We developed a campaign based around the idea of 'stay interesting' stemming from the company's business model of finding interesting
Senior Creative / Art DirectorCravens
Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomFull Time
The oldest independent creative advertising agency just so happens to be in my hometown. We believe every organisation should have a strong purpose. We find the heart of that purpose and, through creative thinking, give it life. Full time job in creative department. Worked on AmericanGolf, Parkdean Resorts, SailGP, QHotels, First Bus, BetFred, 32Red, NovelTea. Pitch wins: Bebeto, AmericanGolf, SailGP, QHotels.
Freelance CreativeELL CREATIVE LTD
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Award winning creative with 8 years experience across everything. Agencies: Cheetham Bell Iris Culture Alpha Century JWT London Smoke Creatives 72andSunny Collider Studio La Plage MBA Agency Space
+ Show more