You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project The Cycle of Common Value - Small-scale Art Organisations and New Economies (MA Dissertation)?
• Website and stock editing • Copywriting and scheduling content on social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook) • Editing of newsletters • Photography of new titles for archiving and communications • Preparation of sales presentation material • Research (R&D, publications)
• Management of calendar among international partner galleries (Berlin, New York, Cologne) • Assisting gallery directors in sales and artist liaison • Storage management• PA tasks • Press relations • Sales, shipping and acquisitions of publications and artist editions • Digital archiving (press, works, images, contacts), web site editing • Assisting transports of works (ocean and air freight) • Participation to art fairs (FIAC, Art Cologne) and to museum exhibitions of represented artists, gallery events • Artist research • Preparation of works and editions for storage and shipping
• Customer relations • Gallery events, participation to art fairs and museum exhibitions • Assisting in digital archiving (press, works, images, contacts) • Social media and web site editing • Preparation of works, condition reports editing
• Customer care and sales • Exhibition and booth set-up • Editing of communication material • Eng/Ita translation
• Assisting gallery manager in relations with clients • Researching and organizing appraisals and insurance reconciliations • Assisting gallery staff in daily organizational tasks • Artist and art market research • Organizing and filing press materials, producing press packets • Assisting in exhibition openings • Updating gallery contacts database • Assisting with accounting administration
• Relations with institutions, artist liaison • Collaboration in curating and coordinating yearly exhibition • Fundraising • Collaboration in new projects’ development for public notices • Management and editing of web-site contents and editorial material • Production of online original content (Eng/Ita) • Content management of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest) • Development of SEO and SEM • Web marketing research and development • English translation of all online content
• Events and fairs coordination, exhibition set up • Customer care • Relations with institutions and artists • Management of website and social networks • Accounting • Management of database • English translation • Preparation of works for shipping and transport
Major in Contemporary Arts Management