Hi! I am design and brand strategist creating new design systems, products, services and experiences. I work with clients from initial ideas through to the development of business cases and final designs. Scope of work: Market research Consumer research Trend research Product portfolio analyse Creating scenarios User experience CMF strategy Brand strategy Creative Consultancy CMF (colours/material/furnishing) Storytelling (copywriting, mood board, material board) Visual Identity Design Spatial Design Clients: 3LHD, Studio Stilton, Jameson, Beefeater, Freuds, The Yacht Week, Croatian National Touristic Board, Archeological Museum Zagreb, Croatian Chamber of Economy...
- Up to the minuteCategorisation is specific to all people as a way of feeling belonging and easier understanding of the complex world around us. This project focuses on one of the most known self-appointed categorisations, subcultures. People are taking bits and pieces of everything seen around them and consequently mix and match styles into new ones. This is the search for new communities they can get involved in and feel a sense of belonging. But with everybody being able to easily and quickly access the info
- Restaurant RevoLutionServices provided: spatial branding / product design Restaurant RevoLution is a multifunctional cooking space in Hotel Lone in Rovinj, Croatia. It is imagined to work as a culinary kitchen, food presentation area, retail area and the show cooking space. Because of the multifunctional character of the space we tried to design it as simple and convertible as possible, at the same time having in mind the luxurious character of the hotel. The restaurant is divided in four main parts: kitchen area, preparation area, outdoor area with a kitchen for show cooking and small garden. The materials we used are terrazzo flooring, black coated steel, ceramic tiles and walnut wood. Project done in 3LHD studio, www.3lhd.com
- Edible Grafitti Session - Beefeater GinServices provided: branding / organisation / food design Beefeater contacted me and Na_Oko to do an event that needed to promote gin and bring London vibes to Zagreb. From Beefeater`s branding guidlines I found out that the company is going in the new direction. Their audience is between 25 and 30 years old, educated and in the know. From there, I created concept for the event that presented London spirit through graffiti and music scene in east London. Colour was made out of apple and elder and was 100% edible. Every single taste that was used for the graffiti was machable with gin. At the end of the graffiti session, visitors could take fruits and part of the letters and eat it with their gin. Client: Beefeater Gin London Team: Na_Oko, www.na-oko.com Photography: Petar Santini
- Iapodes exhibitionServices provided: exhibition design / graphic design Iapodes were an ancient people who lived in Croatian woods and mountains from the 8th to 4th centuries BC. The idea of the exhibition set up was to show their violent character with dark colours of the walls and the overall mystic atmosphere. Only one of the rooms is painted in red to emphasise the big battle with the Romans after which Iapodes disappeared. Two main spatial design parts of the exhibiton are artifical cave and woods. Client: archaeological Museum Zagreb Year: 2017.
- Fucina restaurantServices provided: branding / graphic design Fucina is an italian restaurant in North London. It is an organic restaurant with the farm‒to‒table approach. Panetteria is next door small deli with great coffee and food to go. Branding was done around three main thoughts: quality for money / il dolce far niente - sweetness of doing nothing / italian lifestyle Inspiration for the font used in logotype was an old Italian signage. Only black and white colours have been used to create elegant and not too punchy look. Branding was done while working for Superfutures.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Cultural AppropriationBoredom is defined as unpleasant secondary emotion. It is indefinable absence of something-or-other. This project explores positive sides of boredom, amongst which the most interesting is creativity. What happens when a viewer is bored? Is boredom making viewer more creative? This work presents small everyday objects we are all familiar and surrounded with. Objects are randomly chosen and photographed in a floor plan with a generic white background. Thus, they have lost all connotation and mea
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Design Strategy
- Design Concept Development
- Spatial Design
- UX Concepts
- Creative Consultancy
MA Graphic Branding and Identity
- London, United Kingdom