I am an all-round marketing professional with 4 years’ experience in the luxury retail industry, and 2 years’ experience in investment research. Creative and analytical in equal measure, I combine original thinking with a data-driven approach to decision-making. I have a proactive and positive mindset and am looking for a role in a company that both inspires and challenges me.
• Planning and implementing the marketing strategy and calendar • Monthly reporting to the board on marketing initiatives and results • Website upkeep and development roadmap • Management of all digital marketing activity
• Managing a digital marketing budget of £70,000 p/a • Planning and delivering content for all channels • In house management of paid search, paid social, SEO, affiliates and retargeting • CRM analysis and programmatic marketing • Establishing the influencer programme and other partnerships
• Managing the annual digital marketing budget • Defining the digital marketing strategy and setting targets in line with company objectives • Creating and managing the marketing calendar • Working with the creative team to provide content for all marketing channels • Planning marketing campaigns in partnership with collaborative designers • Sole management of the website • Kicking off a project for the design, build and launch of a new website
• In house copywriting for all marketing including site content, catalogue, press releases • Carrying out market research to identify new business opportunities • Monitoring competitors’ strengths and weaknesses to identify improvement areas • Building relationships with design partners such as Paul Smith and Vivienne Westwood
• Researching key investment topics and producing recorded interviews with experts to sell to investors • Managing key client accounts
BA French & Politics Including one year of study abroad Upper Second Class Honours (69)