Hei there, I’m Em. The founder and creative director of Kireli Studio. I’m an introvert so being my own hype man here is honestly pretty tough but I’ll have a go. Over the last ten years I’ve built up my career in creative agencies in London, winning a couple of awards along the way. And since setting up Kireli we’ve helped people share how they feel with a Cineworld giftcard. We’ve worked with Good-Loop to transform ad views into over £2million in donations to good causes, and helped turn over 1000 kids into published authors with the National Literacy Trust. I really give a shit about people (I’ve been told a bunch of times I should be a therapist and I’m actually a volunteer for mental health textline Shout), and I really, really care about making sure that the work we do does nice things for the world which is what motivated me to start Kireli. Speaking of Kireli, we're always on the lookout to work with brands and businesses that want to make the world a better, more enjoyable place. If that sounds like you, by all means drop us an email today, and let’s see how we can create a world of good together. We're right here - email@example.com
- Making Cineworld giftcards personal in time for ChristmasThe Challenge: Giftcards can feel like an impersonal gift. It suggests you haven’t really put any time or effort into finding the perfect present for your loved one. Cineworld came to us looking for an advertising agency that could make their giftcards feel personal and gift worthy. No problem! The Solution: We gave Cineworld giftcards the personal touch by putting the reasons you like someone front and centre – transforming Cineworld Giftcards into personal compliment cards. Using fun and q
- Good-LoopThe Challenge Good-Loop is a wonderful advertising platform that turns advert views into charity donations. However, what isn’t so wonderful is how very few people trust advertising. So Good-Loop asked if we could be their design agency and help inject some trust into their brand, given they were doing a really good thing. It was our absolute pleasure. The Solution A rebrand that told you straight from the off, “Hey! We’re one of the good guys”. We’ve defined their brand identity and built
- V&A Colouring BooksThe Problem: Thames & Hudson were looking for illustration support on their colouring book series for the V&A. The Solution: We created 80 illustrations to go across two books. ‘The Age of Glamour, an Art Deco Colouring Book’ and ‘The Art of Wallpaper. Colour. Draw. Create’ The Response: These colouring books are educational tools for creativity, that are also a proven way to reduce anxiety and relieve stress.
- Yellow Bird ProjectThe Problem: Charities always need money. The Solution: Raise awareness for charity projects with cool musicians and bands, fundraise by offering products that are appealing and donating the profits from sales. The Response: Yellow Bird Project managed to make a lot of cool things that raised over $100k for charities.
- Rawkin VeganThe Problem: Although Vegan food has grown in popularity, at the time we worked on this brief it still had a massive stigma around it. The Solution: Tempt people to have a taste of the wild side by aligning Rawkin Vegan with the counter culture references and the people who have usually been on the right side of history. The Value: We provided a clear strategic placement for the Rawkin Vegan brand, that would allow the brand to stand out within the market and add value to the world through ru
- Sagitta Med Social Media & DesignThe Problem: Healthcare is massively reactive, and people don’t generally engage with preventative approaches. The Solution: Create a human centered approach with Sagitta Med to encourage people to engage more with preventative healthcare. The Response: Focussing on social media Sagitta have had slow but organic growth with 2-6x higher engagement rates than standard benchmarks across platforms. People really engaged with the campaigns – job done.
Projects credited in
- A Woman's Place is in the Boardroom (Badass Gal x Young Creative Council Collaboration)A Badass Gal x Young Creative Council Collaboration. Flipping sexist stereotypes on it's head into more powerful statements, I created this illustration "A Woman's Place is in the Boardroom". 5 amazing creatives worked on this project, which was shown at D&AD New Blood Festival as a range of Postcards, Prints and T-Shirts. T-shirts on sale shortly, with the profits going towards helping women excel in the creative industries.
- Major Players & English Football League - Back In The GameAs a footy mad fan, when Major Players and the EFL (English Football League) released a mental health initiative brief during the Coronavirus lockdown, I had to get involved. The brief was simple. Create a name, brand identity and campaign to support the launch of a new mental health initiative aimed at promoting positive mental health among everyone in the football community - players, backroom staff, refs, fans. Now, when your football team is 2-0 down, playing dreadfully and looking out of
- Happy multi-talented Mother's DayStatistics show that, depressingly, working mothers are 18% more stressed than everyone else. If you have more than one child, that figure shoots up to 40%. Well, duh. Raising a human (or humans) while trying to find that mythical work life balance can be exhausting, especially in an industry that runs on last minute deadlines and a fair amount of manic energy. Mother’s Day is a chance for everyone to celebrate the wonderful job women do in parenting. We forget that so many of those women also
+ Show more
Founder & Creative DirectorKireli Studio
London, United KingdomFull Time
Kireli is an independent creative studio based in London, founded in 2019. We believe that creativity has great power to create a real positive impact for everyone, and we use our abilities to build a world of good. We typically work across branding, communication design and advertising in London, Europe and North America.
Freelance Senior Graphic DesignerSelf
London, United KingdomFreelance
Clients include musicroom, Thames Hudson, The Culture Trip, Craved London, Lucy Rose, Yellow Bird Project, Hubbub Catering, Wattpad, First Story, SagittaMed Branding, art direction, web design, photography, illustration, signage and mural design, stationary, artworking, research, concept development, retouching, production, packaging, social media, presentation design and copy writing. Work sold in Selfridges, 2060 Pop up shop and featured in ‘International Superheroes of Drawing, Illustration and World Domination’ and on Art Wednesday, Fivethousand and Clash Music. www.emiliabuggins.com
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Web Design
- Branding Identity
- Music Design
- Design Direction