- On DiversionThis personal project is a manifestation of countless bus journeys across London. To document these trips, I collected items from each journey that I felt represented the textile patterns specific to that bus service. I’d then treat each item as a building block, with its own significance and origin, towards a final composition.
- Hill St. Origin RangeBuilding upon the launch of their first four chocolate bars, I was asked by Hill St. to produce another set of images for their new Origin range. The seven newly introduced bars each use cocoa beans from varying countries, resulting in each chocolate having a distinct and unique flavour. The set design directly reflects this approach by breaking down the tasting notes for each bar and using products that originate from each country.
- Ted Says RelaxA womenswear collection by Ted Baker, ‘Ted Says Relax’ embodies luxury loungewear with relaxed silhouettes and pastel colour palettes. For the launch of the first collection, I was responsible for art directing and photographing all BTL imagery. Working as part of a wider shoot team, I ensured all content remained inline with the overall campaign.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- MADE.COM Workspace CampaignAfter a year of working from home, our workspaces have changed more than ever. Even when the pandemic ends, there will be a fundamental shift in where we work, and WFH will be a part of our lives moving forward – in one way or another. Our spaces need to be multifunctional now, especially when a dedicated office isn’t an option. We worked with MADE.COM employees Charlene, Ben and Alice who applied to take part, gifting them products for a workspace 'glow up' and photographed them in their enviro
- What Does Depression Feel Like?“I think sometimes we minimise it when we say it’s an invisible illness. Because often you can really, really see it” The first video released as part of a series exploring what it's like to live with a mental health issue. In this video Scarlett Curtis tells Stylist what it feels like to live with depression, and why it’s important to know that it will get easier. Produced & Directed - Nicole Rixon Comissioned by Scott Nelson for Stylist Magazine DOP - Michael Hobdell Production Manager - Ch
- Novelty GIFs for Novelty GiftsI was briefed to come up with a handful of free Joke Shop-style novelty gifts to be placed in a short run of e-commerce orders. Though just a bit of fun, these silly added extras would take some explaining, so we were asked to come up with a few bits of social content to clarify for any confused customers. Thumb-stopping Art Direction by Emilia Cocking Lovely Graphics by Jonny Davies
+ Show more