I have 8 years experience working within film production from video editing, videography, producing, writing and location management. I've worked the last four years with The Film Office as their Account Manager on numerous projects across London and have a great client base. Films worked on include SpiderMan: Far from home, Mission Impossible, Killing Eve, The Crown, Venom 2, Hitmen 2, Code 404 Series 1 & Series 2 and Batman: Vengeance. Brands worked alongside : EE, HUAWEI, BT SPORT, NORTH FACE, WARNERS BROS. I am a professional creative individual who works hard and enjoys a challenge. Check out my website link here www.itsnotthatboring.com
- DO YOU LOVE POPCORN?I've teamed up with Retrocorn popcorn to give one lucky winner a huge amount on popcorn delivered to your door! All you need to do is SUBSCRIBE to my website on the homepage to get weekly updates from my film reviews and follow me on Instagram to be in for a chance to win! INFO HERE https://www.itsnotthatboring.com/competition-time Winner announced on the 31.07.2020! Brands include: RETROPOPCORN
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Seed.Seed is a community dedicated to celebrating storytelling. Each week, three people from the creative industry are selected to write a ‘seed’ inspired by one image. In other words, three people are asked to interpret the story within the frame. Who are the characters? Where is the story set? What is the bigger picture? The image is then posted three times on Seed’s Instagram and website, captioned with the different interpretations, alongside crediting the three writers and the photographer.
- Emily GunnCharlie and Jason’s fantasies of escaping reality had been parked in limbo while the US halted all flights out of the country. Charlie’s life savings, embezzled from his family, now tarnished. After being dismissed and disowned from his father about his sexuality, Jason spent most evenings self-isolating into the stars. Only late last night he watched an unfamiliar figure wearing his boyfriend’s woolly hat approach his father at the door. Jason needed to decide whether to unleash an unsettling t1
- Emily GunnThe grazing of frozen nails forces my hands to raise the cotton sheet, in darkness I see her dangling pumpkin twirls beneath my ankles. Her chest draws to the ceiling with air as she lays voiceless, concealed beneath the world of twilight. How long has she been there? Her eyelids patter while I gaze intently at her calmness. I long to experience her fantasies, to run, regretful, through fields of daisies by her side. A sharp flash of lime circles appear, staring up at my shadow. “When will daddy2
+ Show more
Production CoordinatorEC1 STUDIOS LIMITED
London, United KingdomFull Time
Assist with filming and developing video content for the music producing side of the company, EC1 Studios. Assist with the management and planning of productions either for interviews or short films. Program material for production using video camera equipment (Canon XOS C300). Make technical decisions regarding elements such as appropriate lighting, shooting angle, placement and type of microphone; always receiving explicit instructions regarding assignment. Extensive event planning with the company e.g. planning a Live Music Jazz Festival on the streets of Soho raising money for the Princes Trust where thousands attended. Managing all marketing material for the company, releasing video content, events and communicating with clients.
Agent ManagerApplause Store
- London, United KingdomFull Time
In 2014, I started work experience with Applause Store, which lead to several event assignments within their team when I was at University. I worked at shows such as the X factor auditions in 2015, which included: Assisting the production team and managing the audience during the filming of the live shows. Liaising with a wide range of people and managing expectations. Being aware of health and safety issues within the venues and helping deliver an exciting and memorable experience. Demonstrating an ability to learn quickly and being comfortable working in different environments.
+ Show more
- Film/video Editing
- Directing Freelancers
2:1 in Media Studies with TelevisionUniversity of South Wales
- United Kingdom
Majored in Theatre and Media: I studied a range of modules over the 3 years that explored major ideas and developments that have influenced drama, theatre and performance. In practice-based modules studied included Performing, Devising, Directing, Scriptwriting, Design and Technical theatre. In addition, I researched the influence and changes of media in our society and how it affects and benefits audience members.