- Should Bakery Custom Boxes Be A Priority For Businesses?Bakery custom boxes should be a priority for businesses in the baking industry. They offer a range of benefits, including protection of products, increased brand recognition, enhanced customer experience, attracting new customers, cost-effectiveness, and eco-friendliness.
- Explain Some focal Points of Hire Best Packers and MoversMoving to another house is energizing. Be that as it may, the way toward pressing up, migrating to another city and unloading is not simple. To such an extent that contracting packer and mover is a reasonable and compelling option in contrast to doing it without anyone else's help. Focal points of Hiring Packer and Mover: Contracting proficient Movers and Packers will make your migration so a lot simpler. Not exclusively is the procedure practical yet proficient movers will guarantee that every
Projects credited in
- Smirnoff Against SpikingDrink spiking is a rising epidemic in the UK, which is why we want to give people a better way of protecting themselves on a night out. The famous red Smirnoff logo will be used to integrate test strips that turn blue if they come in contact with spiking chemicals, so all you have to remember is that Smirnoff is red, not blue.
- London's HeartBetween January and November blood donations fall dramatically. Donations by men have decreased by one quarter since 2014. 100,000+ potentially healthy gay men in London are prevented from donating blood due to guidelines requiring them to abstain from sex for three months. I want to show just how impractical these discriminatory guidelines are with the campaign ‘London’s Heart’ by impacting the circulation of Christmas shoppers. The aim is to raise awareness not only for the need of blood dona
- Be A WearThe cost of fast fashion does not cover the damages it inflicts on the world. In 2019, the retail industry churned out 1.5 billion units of clothing in a single year, and consumers spend £1.34 trillion in fast fashion retail sales every year. Fast fashion is addictive and it's burning through the world's resources. We are at the beginning of a shift in fast fashion consumers. The second-hand item market is set to surge in the coming years, echoing industry reports that the market could over
- Can picture books meet the crisis in children's mental health?Commended for Creative Conscience Award 2019, this hand-drawn animation sequence collides Young Minds mental health charity, and World Book Day promotes the importance of illustrated fiction, and the positive effects it has regarding younger children’s mental health.
- BRIEFS FOR CREATIVE CONSCIENCE AWARDS 2023 ARE NOW OUTIf you’re a student or a recent graduate in any design / creative field & have an idea on how to change something meaningful in the world around you, don’t miss out on the recognition & support you can get by entering your project Creative Conscience Awards are here to empower young people who want to help us build a fairer, healthier, more sustainable + regenerative world Find out more + access the briefs + learn what you can gain from the link below: https://www.creative-conscience.org.uk9
+ Show more