- Should Bakery Custom Boxes Be A Priority For Businesses?Bakery custom boxes should be a priority for businesses in the baking industry. They offer a range of benefits, including protection of products, increased brand recognition, enhanced customer experience, attracting new customers, cost-effectiveness, and eco-friendliness.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Converse X DepopWe created content for Converese to connect with “connoisseurs” and Depop's youthful community to dimensionalise the story of Chuck and make the sneaker relevant to a young audience with style influencers. We gave four 'Style influencers' within our community a room at Ace Hotel to make there own and show their style.
- The Positivity ProjectAimed for those who resonate with the struggle of coping in unpredictable times, this project provides an escape for those experiencing a loss of freedom, lack of ability to cope with problems and feeling powerless. I wanted to make expressive art for those like me who just wanted an outlet for freedom, to feel like themselves again, feel like they have control over their lives, hence the name “The Positivity Project.” This project is colourful, bright and bold and I use oil-like flicked brush s
- Smirnoff Against SpikingDrink spiking is a rising epidemic in the UK, which is why we want to give people a better way of protecting themselves on a night out. The famous red Smirnoff logo will be used to integrate test strips that turn blue if they come in contact with spiking chemicals, so all you have to remember is that Smirnoff is red, not blue.
- London's HeartBetween January and November blood donations fall dramatically. Donations by men have decreased by one quarter since 2014. 100,000+ potentially healthy gay men in London are prevented from donating blood due to guidelines requiring them to abstain from sex for three months. I want to show just how impractical these discriminatory guidelines are with the campaign ‘London’s Heart’ by impacting the circulation of Christmas shoppers. The aim is to raise awareness not only for the need of blood dona
- Be A WearThe cost of fast fashion does not cover the damages it inflicts on the world. In 2019, the retail industry churned out 1.5 billion units of clothing in a single year, and consumers spend £1.34 trillion in fast fashion retail sales every year. Fast fashion is addictive and it's burning through the world's resources. We are at the beginning of a shift in fast fashion consumers. The second-hand item market is set to surge in the coming years, echoing industry reports that the market could over
+ Show more