An empathetic Photographer, focusing on portraiture/storytelling and product photography. I enjoy documenting every day moments making them not so every day. Working for a range of clients from; Out of home imagery for JACK agency to producing vibrant imagery and GIFS for FIREBOX.com and everything in-between. I love making a clients vision come to life. If you have a project in mind, lets chat! Can’t wait to hear from you and create some beautiful imagery.
- Amazon Prime X Nobody's Cafe - Without RemorseNobody's Cafe worked with Prime Video for the launch of the explosive “Tom Clancy's Without Remorse” starring Michael B Jordan. They created this amazing box with delicious biscuits and I had the pleasure of shooting it. The team: Project Lead - David Ogiste Production Lead - David Mc Donogh Design - Shumaiya Khan Creative - Greg Farrington Video / Photo - Emily-Jayne Nolan
- FARE Old StreetAs part of an assignment from The Luminor Sign Company, I went down to FARE in Old street to photograph Ged and the teams beautiful work. Hand painted sign writing, logo design and stamp design for the coffee cups were all part of this. FARE is like the perfect combination of all the best things in life; pizza, pasta, plants and coffee!
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Prime Video - Tom Clancy's Without RemorseNobody’s Café had the pleasure of working with Prime Video for the launch of the explosive “Tom Clancy's Without Remorse” starring Michael B Jordan. Before the launch on April 30th, we gave a selection of press and influencers across Europe a taste of the action via a video gift box, that allowed them to watch the trailer whilst they indulged without remorse in some delicious Michael B Jordan biscuits - custom made by Biscuiteers We want to say thanks to our amazing team that helped us pull t3
- International Women’s Day 2021, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a way to go when it comes to improving gender diversity and equality in the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. We’re thrilled to be releasing our annual list celebrating and shining a spotlight on 100+ rising stars from underrepresented gender identities – as nominated by The Dots community – who are transforming the industry of today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. The list beams wit178
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Three Stage ExperienceUniversal Pictures and JCDecaux teamed up to bring the Isla Nublar Experience to Londoners turning London King’s Cross Station into ‘Channel Jurassic’. Over the May bank holiday weekend, Londoners woke to the sight of a T-Rex in transit down the Thames, her head poking out of the container, before ‘escaping’ to a vantage point by City Hall, where the film’s stars launched Jurassic World, Fallen Kingdom to the press and public ahead of the film’s opening on 6 June. On 30 May, the dino-action mov
Freelance PhotographerEmily-Jayne Nolan Photography
London, United KingdomFreelance
Creative - Innovative - Determined Working with a range of clients, varying from; Out of home imagery for JACK agency to producing vibrant imagery and GIFS for FIREBOX.com and everything in-between. I love shooting something different every day and making a clients vision come to life. Find examples of my work here: www.emilyjaynenolan.com The areas of photography that I am most passionate about are: advertising, documentary, travel and portraiture. I like to document real life situations and add my own spin to them, whilst still working to the clients brief.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Whilst working at JCDecaux, I shot the campaign photography to show clients their advertising in situ, with relevant audience walking past. Headshots, events and extra in-house photography were also part of my role there. I worked with marketing, product and design teams, to get the high-quality photography that was needed. In my last eight months of working at JCDecaux, I took on a lot of video projects, like talking head interviews, time lapses and internal videos for staff of JCDecaux
+ Show more
- Commercial Photography
- Picture Editing
- Music Photography
- Scanning Negatives