An empathetic Photographer, focusing on portraiture/storytelling and product photography. I enjoy documenting every day moments making them not so every day. Working for a range of clients from; Out of home imagery for JACK agency to producing vibrant imagery and GIFS for FIREBOX.com and everything in-between. I love making a clients vision come to life. If you have a project in mind, lets chat! Can’t wait to hear from you and create some beautiful imagery.
- TMP X The Outernet GlobalOne of my photos is being featured in a exhibition outside Tottenham Court Road station!! The exhibition is called Lovin' London and it's a collaboration between Take More Photos and the Outernet Global. People were asked to submit photos of what they feel represents our city and makes us love it. It was amazing to see my work on a screen this size!! Especially as my first photography job was taking photos of billboards every day! Congratulations to all those involved, it really does look
- Juice Burst - Shake That TangBTS/Stills I shot to support the Juice Burst "Shake that Tang" Commercial with Thumbstoppers agency CREW FOR VIDEO: Producer: Jonjo Lowe // Thumbstoppers Agency Director: Christophe Dolcerocca Shot by: David Wright Dancers: Sharifa Butterfly, Winston Reynolds and Mikey Boats Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuue2wa_sFM&ab_channel=JUICEBURST
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Arcane IlluminationsI have recently acquired an interest in tarot cards and tarot reading. As a personal project, I have started illustrating a bespoke deck of 78 cards, which I have plans on printing and distributing once completed. One of the main goals I want to showcase with this deck is diversity—mainly drawing inspiration from various cultures in the imagery, but also flipping some of the genders, sexualities and body types traditionally shown in many tarot decks. The deck is named ‘Arcane Illuminations’.
- Prime Video - Tom Clancy's Without RemorseNobody’s Café had the pleasure of working with Prime Video for the launch of the explosive “Tom Clancy's Without Remorse” starring Michael B Jordan. Before the launch on April 30th, we gave a selection of press and influencers across Europe a taste of the action via a video gift box, that allowed them to watch the trailer whilst they indulged without remorse in some delicious Michael B Jordan biscuits - custom made by Biscuiteers We want to say thanks to our amazing team that helped us pull t4
- International Women’s Day 2021, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a way to go when it comes to improving gender diversity and equality in the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. We’re thrilled to be releasing our annual list celebrating and shining a spotlight on 100+ rising stars from underrepresented gender identities – as nominated by The Dots community – who are transforming the industry of today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. The list beams wit209
+ Show more
Freelance PhotographerEmily-Jayne Nolan Photography
London, United KingdomFreelance
Creative - Innovative - Determined Working with a range of clients, varying from; Out of home imagery for JACK agency to producing vibrant imagery and GIFS for FIREBOX.com and everything in-between. I love shooting something different every day and making a clients vision come to life. Find examples of my work here: www.emilyjaynenolan.com The areas of photography that I am most passionate about are: advertising, documentary, travel and portraiture. I like to document real life situations and add my own spin to them, whilst still working to the clients brief.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Whilst working at JCDecaux, I shot the campaign photography to show clients their advertising in situ, with relevant audience walking past. Headshots, events and extra in-house photography were also part of my role there. I worked with marketing, product and design teams, to get the high-quality photography that was needed. In my last eight months of working at JCDecaux, I took on a lot of video projects, like talking head interviews, time lapses and internal videos for staff of JCDecaux
+ Show more
- Commercial Photography
- Picture Editing
- Music Photography
- Scanning Negatives