- illuminateA concept for a contemporary, responsive website for a brand which distributes modern and minimal lighting. With a lot of possibilities out there for contemporary lighting, this concept was designed to be a single location where all of these could be housed. Split down into four product areas; ceiling, floor, table and wall lighting, the site shows a variety of products from brands and their collaborating designers. All of these are indexed in their own sections, with ease of exploring the cont
- Poliform Redesign ConceptA redesign concept for Poliform's website to bring their online visual in-line with contemporary digital design. Poliform is a renowned brand, known for high quality, luxury furniture and interiors. The aim of this concept was to create a website design that reflected the nature and quality of their products while being contemporary in approach. An off-white background was chosen to give a softer visual, complemented with large imagery, accent typography and a copious amount of space. The websi
- India Mahon JewelleryIndia Mahon is a highly talented and experienced designer and creator of contemporary hand-made and bespoke jewellery. She already had a brand, identity and website when based in the Cotswolds, however, moving north to open her new boutique in Harrogate, India knew a full rebrand was necessary.
- The National Gallery ConceptUpdating the visual presence of a historical establishment The National Gallery has almost 200 years of heritage and over 2,300 artworks in its collection, dating back to the mid 13th Century. This is a concept to bring the visual appearance up to date across printed materials and digital works, while keeping true to its heritage, history and art.
- Rebecca UdallRebecca Udall is a new independent online store for luxury European homeware. With a focus on products which are contemporary and of a high quality, the brand style takes influence from high end fashion-houses; a simple design with a flash of a strong colour and a brand pattern to add substance. For launch, a suite of brand items were created, from identity design through to packaging.
- James HareRedesigning the digital presence of an established brand James Hare is Britains oldest fine silk manufacturers, spanning over 150 years of service to fashion and interior designers across the world. With an old website that had been there for a long time, a new modern approach was needed to build a new site worthy of the brand. The website was started from scratch following thorough research into the market sector and target audience. New features were added, including a full user account sect
+ View all
UI & Creative DesignerAzzuu
- Leeds, United KingdomFull Time
I was the Lead UI Designer, developing the entire visual interface from scratch, continually adding to this to accommodate new features and functionality. I was also heavily involved in creating the brand packages for the sports brands to use on the platform. Azzuu is a platform developed in-house at Agency Forty - designed to deliver branded dynamic and versatile social content for top sports brands across all digital and social channels. From inception. Clients I have worked with include Wolverhampton Wanderers, Betfred Super League and Guinness Six Nations.
+ Show more
- Digital Design
- Editorial Design
- Adobe Create Suite
- Interface Design
- Interaction Design