Recent graduate (2:1 in Philosophy, University of Manchester; double award-winner) with experience in online journalism, marketing & various volunteer activities. Actively seeking media & communications opportunities.
• Administration work: - Chasing invites for party conference events and booking event speakers - Writing personal profiles for event speakers - Editing invites and flyers - Creating a daily media briefing for the CSJ team
• Content marketing including editorial work, regularly updating the company blog. • Email including creating content for emails, CRM processes and email automation. • Social media maintenance including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn • Social media advertising, specifically managing Facebook advertising. • Managing the content marketing calendar • Learning and using key analytical and reporting skills (google analytics and conversion rates)
• Responsible for creating in-store presentations, DVDs & other media for promoting products • Exercised & developed Microsoft Office skills while formatting documents, creating specification sheets, generating price lists, etc. • Balanced professional commitments with university study
• Successfully gained work experience with charity Us (formally USPG) • Role focused on communications tasks, including : ? Researching & transcribing interview materials ? Researching for press release ? Updating information in the charity’s database ? Formatting text to make suitable for online release
- Whilst undertaking my degree I held a flexible hours contract at King's House Conference centre. - As part of the team at Kings I regularly set up and pack down various sized rooms for meetings, conferences and exams, cleaning, working in food preparation areas, serving and waitressing. - Kings House is dedicated to providing its customers with excellent service, as such all employees receive training in food safety, manual handling and workplace safety. - Working here has integrated me into a large team where I have developed my ability to multitask, manage and prioritise work.
Analytical philosophy; primarily logic, ethics and aesthetics
This award is available to all Philosophy single and joint Honours undergraduates, MA, and PhD. As nominations are anonymous I am currently unsure of what it was specifically that I was awarded this prize for however it is awarded on the basis of either: (1) An undergraduate or Master
An annual prize awarded to students for the best second year performance in Logic. This was awarded for my performance in PHIL20041 Formal Logic.