+ Show more
- Smirnoff Equalising Music x Annie MacIn February 2019, Annie Mac announced the launch of the Equalising Music Pledge, an initiative challenging everyone in the music industry to do just one thing to accelerate gender parity in the industry. Created by Smirnoff Equalising Music, the campaign is endorsed by the PRS Foundation's Keychange initiative and supported by Coda.
- Soho Angels launchThe Soho Angels are an exceptional team of trained volunteers who walk the streets if Soho, ensuring everyone is safe. It's an incredible initiative, led by Westminster Council and the LGBT Foundation, and supported by Smirnoff, which has a particular focus on supporting the LGBTQ+ community. Photographer Tim Jobling spent an evening with the team on their first night...
+ View all
Projects credited in
- TPF Labs: Pursuing a career in the Creative IndustriesFor November's TPF Labs, we’ll was once again be joined by Emma Alexander from Wisern, who has a wealth of experience in the creative industries, from photography, production and advertising. During this engaging and informative session, Emma shared her personal career journey, and the strategies she’s used to excel in the creative industries. She discussed the roles available within the creative industry, beyond freelancing and assisting, and share some insights and tools for people looking to2
- TPF Labs: Editing a Killer Portfolio that landsDuring this session, Emma shared practical insights and strategies to help curate a portfolio that will resonate with new and existing clients. Emma gave out tips around identifying a target audience, how to create a cohesive and visually impactful portfolio, and how to showcase your skills and experience in a way that aligns with your clients' needs. Emma talked through some do’s and don’t of portfolio curation, sharing examples of great portfolios, and creating space for questions and a spac1
- TPF Labs: How to break in to the Advertising IndustryFor July’s TPF Labs where we’ll be turning our focus to the exciting world of the advertising industry. This session will be delivered by Emma Alexander, who has over 17 years of experience working in the advertising industry, both in the UK and abroad. About this event During the session, Emma will demystify the process behind large-scale commercial campaigns commissions and give helpful tips and insights into how to break into and thrive in the advertising industry. It will be a great oppo2
- Original Magazine x Wisern #11Editors Michael & Emily will be talking all things folio and what to include with Emma Alexander, a commercial photography specialist with more than 20 years' experience in the creative industry. She has worked in advertising agencies in both London and Melbourne, commissioning and producing global campaigns for a host of household names including Guinness, Chivas Regal, Lucozade and Sennheiser. She now runs the commercial production company Mother Bran, and is co-founder of Wisern. Wisern is a1
- TPF Labs: Pricing and Usage in the Creative IndustriesFor June’s TPF Labs we was excited to kick off a special series of Labs delivered in Partnership with Wisern. Wisern partners with the UK's leading creative minds to offer personal, online sessions to transform your businesses. These sessions will be led by Wisern's co-founder, Emma Alexander. Emma Alexander is the founder of commercial production company, Mother Bran. She has been bringing creative ideas to life for over 17 years, with over half that time spent in advertising agencies in the4
+ Show more
Founder / Executive ProducerMother Bran
London, United KingdomFull Time
Mother Bran is a creative production company offering full-service shoot production, commissioning and research, with a focus on supporting independent photographers. On our journey so far, we have helped produce work for brands such as: Google, BMW, Polestar, Foot Locker, Smirnoff, Bowers & Wilkins, NSPCC and Childline.
- Project Management
- Art Buying
- Photography Production
- Art Buyer
- Production Management
Pitch List 100The Pitch FanzineThe Pitch Fanzine (Pitch magazine) was founded by Sherry Collins to challenge inequality, discrimination and the lack of diversity in the creative industry. I was nominated and included as part of the 2021 cohort of Superpeople in the creative industry.