You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I grew up in a musicians, actors, designers and dancers family which allow me to appreciate Art. I officially began my career as an Arts/Cultural Assistant and Manager in 2013. I have been working on music events such as musicals, concerts and videos for Cargo Music Entertainment in Madrid (Spain) for two years. My experience in that company was where I truly learnt of my desire to work in the cultural and entertainment industry. I am an active person and I like working outdoors.. Because of my waitress experience I am able to work very long shifts, and keep calm under very stressful situations. I have good intuituion and I am quick on my feet. Additionally, my teaching experience gave me a good communication skills and also initiative to take decisions, and be part of a team. I have studied in several cities around the world which helped me become a flexible, resilient, empathetic and very open minded person
- Responsible for front of house customer service. - First point of contact for guests/taking reservations over the phone. - Providing direct attention to customer needs and excellent customer service. - Multitasking, quick decision making and prioritising tasks, whilst making drinks and serving tables.
- Providing Spanish translation services and saving online files on the website. - Ability to work to deadlines, good general knowledge, excellent spoken and written language skills.
- Servicing and cleaning guest´s rooms. - Responsible for making sure guests had everything they needed. - Restocking provisions for rooms.
- Telephone operations and bookings for staff and musicians. Finding venues to suit the events and establishing a budget. - Working with Marketing professionals to create promotional material such as flyers, posters and adverts to spread the word. Hiring musicians, instruments, clothing, organising it and delivery of equipment. - Schedule appointments and deal with the artist's fee - Search of rehearsal studios - Renting backline and sound reinforcement equipment - Researching of sponsors and graphic designers for advertising - Creating profiles on social networks and contact the media - During the event, catering to the guest or public’s needs, making sure they are completely satisfied. - Making reports once the event was concluded, in which all the relevant aspects were analised: expenses, benefits, technical needs, comments for future events...
- Responding to student queries efficiently and effectively. - Handling financial transactions, answering phone calls, responding to emails, photocopying, mail distribution and signing for packages.