You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Assisting on all events across London; round table breakfasts, dinners, panels and parties • Collating coverage, proofing press releases and digital content • Managing the European Leadership Meeting in Brussels • Managing the Regional Marketing Meeting in Munich • EA to the Head of Marketing, UK and Europe; including extensive diary and travel management • Assisting the Marketing team with all UK and Europe activity, liaising with 500+ employees across the London office • Managing the UK database of 6,000 contacts and all guest lists for events • Managing events, meetings, conferences, logistics, including venue booking, catering and speaker liaison
• Styling advice prior to shoots and on set, client consultations at meet and greet sessions • Managing e-mails, phone calls and use of Spectra to organise sessions and appointments • Building rapport to gain leads for targets whilst giving positive and compassionate advice to clients • Covering events such as; Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival and Westfield • Liaising with Directors, Photographers, Make-up Artists and Production team • Administrative tasks throughout the studio
• Front of House, meet and greet and clients and guests, ensure visitors book is filled in correctly • Avaya switchboard, screening calls, customer ticket hotline and exhibitor helpdesk • Outlook to manage meeting rooms • Managing post nationally and internationally • Ad hoc duties including; client contracts, invoices and exhibitor welcome packs • Liaising with 100+ staff throughout the Melbourne and Sydney offices
323. The Alphabetical Issue – with model Karmen Pedaru 324. The Q+A Issue - with models Cara Delevingne and Lara Stone 325. The Time is Now Issue – with models Xiao Wen and Yue Ning • Assisting previous Fashion Director Charlotte Stockdale on large scale editorial shoots • Working with photographers Solve Sundsbo and Tyrone Lebon • Creating mood boards, styling boards and Style.com boards for shoots • Managing the fashion cupboard, including calling in and returning samples, filing dockets, liaising with PR companies and Designers • Maintaining thorough knowledge of key designers and new designers, creative research and sourcing • Attending press days, attending London Fashion Week, travelling to Paris and organising appointments
• Assisting Fashion Editors and the Senior Stylist on editorial shoots across London • Liaising with PR companies, calling in and returning samples • Writing credits for edits on shoots, assisting with styling • Managing the fashion cupboard with organising and filing products • Creative research for fashion pages
Fashion and Textiles with Enterprise
Diploma in Art and Design, Foundation Studies