You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Fielding telephone calls ensuring no cold calls were put through. • Liaising with building security in only registering and allowing confirmed guest’s access to the office. • Franking mail and organising incoming and outgoing mail. • Binding and laminating documents. • Keep up to date spreadsheets for various budgets. • Organising catering for staff breakfasts, staff lunches and monthly Happy Hours. • Keeping an up to date log of visitor’s passes that allow access to the building. • General administrative duties.
• Providing refreshments to a small team throughout the day. • Keeping the office clean and tidy at all times. • Responding to telephone calls and emails from clients wishing to book a maintenance team. • Organising tradesmen’s diaries so they could work as efficiently as possible given the large area covered and the complexity of jobs could vary day to day.
• Liaising with customers several times a day via telephone. • Putting clients in touch with various lawyers to ensure they receive the correct compensation for their injuries. • Answering client queries via the telephone promptly and professionally. • After caring clients and further discussing their claims and passing onto lawyers.
• Acting as host for visitors upon arrival and at the customer service counter. • Listening, understanding and satisfying individual customer needs. • Answering customer queries promptly and efficiently. • Account transactions including cash withdrawals and deposits, transfers, bill payments, cheque withdrawals and deposits. • Servicing ATM machines. • General administration duties. • Answering telephone calls promptly. • Booking appointments for Personal Banking Managers, Mortgage Consultants and Financial Planning Managers. • Bankage Officer - Ordering money to be delivered/collected for the branch, balancing the branches money every evening, maintaining the correct level of chequebooks and savings books.
• Providing excellent customer service on the tills including taking pre-orders & refunds & exchanges. • Handling customer enquiries, and managing expectations as to when orders will be coming in. • Stocking shelves, merchandising tables and windows, and generally keeping an eye on stock levels including creating bestselling displays.
• Supporting the store manager in day to day activities including training new staff. • Creating daily floor planners, and generally managing the staff. • Changing mannequins, merchandising windows and in store displays, making sure the store looked tidy. • Handling customer complaints, and understanding their needs. • Closing and opening the store including reconciliation of the tills. • Managing deliveries and stocktaking.
• Helping customers find the perfect Christmas gift. This involved building a rapport with the customer and getting to know their needs.
• Maintaining client’s files, which included handling sensitive data. • Making interview phone calls where I had to maintain a polite and professional manner. • General office duties (photocopying, scanning etc.)
- Selling items at the till including link sales to cheaper dvd's and cd's. - Keeping the shop floor tidy at all times. - Helping customers with obscure queries which due to my movie and music trivia knowledge I was able to help find what they needed for their Christmas gifts.
• Taking and serving food and beverage orders. • Replenishing bar stock control and display.
• Reconciliation of cashier tills as well as refunds and exchanges. • Incoming deliveries, stock taking and replenishment. • Training new staff. • Anti-fraud and theft prevention procedures. • Team Leader and Motivator for store card sales.