Creative and integrated designer with hands-on experience in designing and executing forward-thinking print and digital designs. Repeated success in delivering design projects and developing eye-catching and engaging designs. Knowledgeable in print and digital design, advertising, lettering, typography, illustration, and social media.
- ETARU RestaurantThe inauguration of a new Japanese robata grill restaurant in sunny Florida was cause for a new brand identity. ETARU was created focussing on the simplicity of its letters and the minimalist style of the Japanese culture. The monogram accompanies the logo or can be used as a stand-alone graphical element. Stationery, business cards and outdoor signs were designed with the same minimal essence and duality of colours.
- INKO NITO BrandingConceived by Rainer Becker, and developed alongside Executive Chef Hamish Brown, INKO NITO is a standalone Japanese dining concept that launched in Los Angeles’ Art District and expanded to Soho, London. The brand identity was developed alongside its main menu that acts as a glossary for non-japanese speaking customers. Iconic illustrations were created to match the playful and dynamic brand.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Mr President x She Says: This Equal Pay Day the ‘Pay Gap Pound’ proves women are being shortchangedIndependent agency Mr President has collaborated with global creative network SheSays to launch ‘The Pay Gap Pound’, a pointed campaign for this year’s Equal Pay Day. Women in the UK earn an average of 82 pence for every pound earned by men, and the Pay Gap Pound is a coin that represents that gender pay gap. A run of 100 ‘Pay Gap Pound’ coins has been minted, on first inspection they look like beautifully crafted replicas of the one pound coin, but look closer and you’ll see that these coins
Senior Graphic DesignerSave the Children UK
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Participated in several internal and external brand activations albeit a very challenging year. From digital designs to creative brainstormings, was able to take part in the development of Save the Children’s rebrand and bounce back campaigns for 2020. Continued to be part of the Creative team by supporting stakeholders and media teams with designed assets. Achievements: • Design lead for 2020’s Christmas Campaign look and feel. • Developed a series of templates for Save the Children’s digital advertising and social media platforms. • Developed the look and feel for 2022's Platinum Jubilee Celebration event.
Freelance Graphic DesignerFreelance
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Working as a Freelance Graphic Designer for a diverse range of clients such as Bluedog, Blue Latitude, Save the Children, Bacardi, British Red Cross, Roka and Zuma Restaurants.
+ Show more
- Adobe Create Suite
- Project Management
- Concept Design