I worked at BBH from 2006 to 2011, working ‘non-traditional’ content projects which suited my curiosity and ease with tackling projects differently. I enjoyed creating, producing and managing my own projects which included gaming projects for Britvic and McLaren Mercedes, an award-winning kids AFP TV show on ITV, Second Life projects, MMS marketing and Java apps (pre-smartphone era!). I quickly became a multi-platform hybrid and did my best (and had the most fun) when tackling the never-done-before projects. Today, I’m a Senior Team Lead in Google Creative Lab EMEA where I am a Team Lead working Creative Lab project ranging from brand, technology innovation and social impact projects. I've been in working at Google for just over 7 years now. I was responsible for leading two Google Chrome Experiments’ award-winning projects (Cannes, SXSW, FWA, D&AD). I also led two of the lab's first virtual reality projects - one for Google Arts & Culture with an environmental preservation message where we brought dinosaurs back to life in VR, the other where we opened the doors of Abbey Road Studios so fans could take a step inside like never before! More recently, I’ve led a mini-documentary series project about how women across the Middle East are using technology, against all odds, to realise their dreams.
- Women Will Lead, Create, InspireWe created a short film that showcases the stories of inspirational entrepreneurial women across the Nigerian (Simi, Teni the Entertainer), South African (Sho Madjozi, Lady Zamar, Shekhinah) and Kenyan (Muthoni Drummer Queen) music scene. Their diverse talents include being singers, songwriters, performers, rappers, event founders, mentors and sound engineers. Told through the lens of the music industry and creativity, it explores the Womenwill themes of entrepreneurship, digital literacy and le
- Maharat Min Google - Middle Eastern Women reaching their goals through technologyAll over the Arab world, we are seeing people use digital skills to realise their goals. We created a series of short films that follow the journeys of six Arab women that include entrepreneurs, women’s rights advocates and inspiring content creators from Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. They show how technology has helped them overcome obstacles, enabled them to forge their own paths and inspire other women to do the same by learning digital skills.
- Inside Abbey Road - VR / Google CardboardFor the first time ever music fans around the world can feel like they’re physically inside Abbey Road. By simply looking left, right, up and down, they can explore the studios. There isn’t any other way to get closer to this icon of music history. To enjoy this virtual reality experience, you simply download the app, put your phone into the cardboard viewer, and start your journey. First up is a nine-part guided tour narrated by Giles Martin, the son of the late Beatles producer, George Martin
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Top 50 companies to work for in 2021Looking to kickstart or pivot your career in 2021? We’ve put together a list of 50 top companies to work for! We formulated this list by using insights from the popularity of companies and the jobs they post on The Dots, topped off with a dash of our team’s wisdom and a good mix of brilliant charities and pro-social companies. Be sure to follow your favourites to stay up to date with their events and all-important job opportunities!225
- Womenwill Lead, Create and Inspire | Google | Co-DirectorI recently pitched and directed a documentary for Google following the story of 6 musicians across Nigeria (Simi, Teni the Entertainer) South Africa (Sho Madjozi, Shekhinah, Lady Zamar) and Kenya (Muthoni Drummer Queen). Famous as singers, songwriters and performers, they are also businesswomen, mentors and sound engineers. The film went out on International Women's Day, was screened at events in the 3 regions and marked the launch of a free digital skills programme aimed at women across the c
- Woman Will: Lead, Create and InspireThis is the inspirational story of six musicians from across Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa - Teni the Entertainer and Simi in Nigeria, Sho Madjozi, Lady Zamar and Shekhinah in South Africa, and Muthoni Drummer Queen in Kenya. Famous as singers, songwriters and performers, they are also businesswomen, mentors and sound engineers. Their journeys show that to succeed in any industry - the skills of leadership, entrepreneurship and digital literacy are universally important. By sharing how they o
- Google Presents: Inside Abbey RoadGoogle has opened the doors to Abbey Road Studios! Explore, discover and play inside the iconic British recording studio. Winner of a Design Silver Lion in Digital: Website at The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, a Site of the Day, Site of the Month, and an Adobe Cutting Edge Award on FWA, Google Abbey Road lets you explore the rooms, discover stories, historic images and videos, and play with innovative equipment, and see what really happens behind the famous doors of this stu
- October 2018 (applications closed)Calling all visual communicators, creatives, idea makers, designers (of all sorts!) and storytellers, this one is for you. We're looking for 30 passionate, diverse and talented folk to join us at this Portfolio Masterclass at Google. We are interested in hearing from people who are innovative and use their skills to tell stories. Whether you want to kickstart your career, show your ideas or step up to a fresh new position, this masterclass could be your stepping stone. Apply here before Monday 260
+ Show more