I am a 2D motion graphics designer and animator with experience in corporate, finance, banking, branding, animation and video editing, using Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro and third-party plug-ins such as Element 3D and the full Adobe Suite. The type of projects I worked on range from explainer and infographic videos to social media promotions and content on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok, tracking and compositing for informational videos and motion graphics for screens and events. Some of my previous clients include the Bank of England, AlphaSights, the British Museum, Convex, CitiBank, Sage Publications, AXA and Rituals Cosmetics.
- The new £50 note revealed - Alan TuringOn 3 November 2018, the Bank of England launched their 'Think Science!' campaign, asking the people in the UK to nominate the scientist they would like to see on the polymer £50 note. On the 15th July 2019, Bank of England Governor, Mark Carney, announced that Alan Turing will appear on the new £50 polymer note.Making the announcement at the Science and Industry Museum in Manchester, the Governor also revealed the imagery depicting Alan Turing and his work that will be used for the reverse of
- Photography - The Bank Remembers: 100 Years On, 1914-2018The Bank Remembers: 100 Years On, 1914-2018. To mark the centenary of the First World War, the Bank reflected on those who lost those who had lost their lives and the impact of the First and Second World Wars on staff. This short history looks back at how the Bank commemorated the centenary of the First World War during 2014-2018, which included a Remembrance service held for staff, and a museum exhibition. It also explores the stories of staff who left the Bank to serve on the Front Line, an
- Photography - BoE Gold Vault InterviewThe Bank’s Golden Evolution - A Q&A Session with Victoria Cleland and Ruth Crowell In 2019 I had the pleasure of going into the Bank of England's gold vaults to photograph Victoria Cleland and Ruth Crowell for the upcoming issue of Alchemist. Issue 95 is available to download in PDF format and was also printed.
- Photography - HRH Prince Charles visits Bank of EnglandGreeted by Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey, The Prince and The Duchess met staff involved in the production of bank notes and viewed archive and unreleased material. Their Royal Highnesses heard about how the Bank is working to decrease its environmental impact through recycling notes into everyday objects. My role: event photographer October 28th, 2020
- The new £50 note for the Bank of England #ThinkScienceOn 3 November 2018, The Bank of England launched their 'Think Science!' campaign, asking the people in the UK to nominate the scientist they would like to see on the polymer £50 note. With around 175,000 nominations, and more than 200,000 views on the video, Think Science! has been the most successful campaign that the Bank of England has ever produced. BBC, ITV, and SKYNews featured the video during the news and well-known scientists shared our content with their followers, demonstrating the
- Bank of England Technology CompetitionThe Technology competition is a competition for graduates that takes place every year. The theme of the 2018 competition was "Open Banking", and we asked entrants to explore Open Banking and think about the ways a central bank can benefit from it. The challenge The theme of the competition couldn't be revealed until the launch, so Creative Comms had to work with a few clues. We decided to anticipate the main theme (Open Banking), creating interest around that. The idea The idea represented the
+ View all
Motion Graphics & Video ManagerAlphaSights
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I am responsible for bespoke animation and videos at AlphaSights that will help bring key messages to life. I am a brand guardian to ensure all work is on-brand and of the highest standards. Skills: Project Management · Management · Team Management · Videography · Video Editing
Motion Graphic DesignerBank of England
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Working on all motion graphics, animation, GIFs and video content for the Bank of England's internal and external communications. Also including event live streaming, videography and photography. Headshots of the leadership team. Doing studio recordings, using autocue, voice-over recording and all editing too. Skills: Camera · Live Streaming · 2D Animation · Event Photography · Motion Graphics
+ Show more
- Title Sequence
- Mixed Media
- Motion Design
- After Effects
- Cinema 4D
BA(Hons) Motion Graphics
BTEC Foundation Diploma
Kent Creative AwardFinalist for 2016 Kent Creative Award in the category Audio & Visual. Winners are still TBA.