You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Life of Yussef?
Do you really want to delete project Getting married with a bike?
Do you really want to delete project Featuring David Hockney ?
Do you really want to delete project Teufelsberg?
Do you really want to delete project Treptower Park n the man looking for wallets?
Do you really want to delete project Londonrette?
Do you really want to delete project TATE BRITAIN'S CEILINGS?
Do you really want to delete project There are trainspotters and there are aeroplanespotters?
Do you really want to delete project £Rat and the Jews of Stamford Hill?
Hi everyone I graduated in Economics and Management in Naples and have been involved in intercultural exchanges through Wharton University in Philadelphia and Columbia University in New York, as well as Erasmus project placements in Almeria and Madrid, Spain. I’m currently enrolled a short course in Brand Management at Central Saint Martins with Jennifer Williams-Baffoe as Tutor. Through my professional experience I have acquired a versatile, open-minded, and positive way to deal with situations in any work environment. I managed a retail business of my own vintage clothing label in Naples and worked alongside the Italian fashion designer Angelo Mozzillo as Assistant Manager for his showroom in Milan. I have worked for DAAD Dantone, a luxury fashion boutique also in Milan, and as Assistant Curator at the Madre Donna Regina Museum of Contemporary Art in Naples. In the last 3 years I have been working as Duty Manager for Marks & Spencer running the day shift and for 2 years the night one. I am a highly motivated, well organised, and conscientious individual. My work is my passion; I was born into a business and customer service family. I love the energetic, clean cut, fun persona that a highly rated establishment such as your represents. Although my job is my main priority, I am an active and social person and I also enjoy using my skills towards other activities. I keep myself involved with art, design, cinema, cycling, and photography in my free time. My current goal is to develop my retail management skills, ideally growing into a role of Executive Manager or Department Manager. There’s nothing more rewarding than being appreciated for my hard work and given the opportunity to move up the ranks. I would be honoured to have this opportunity with you. Thank you for the chance to introduce myself. I hope we can schedule an interview in the near future to discuss how I can use my skills and passion to benefit your company. Yours sincerely, Giuseppe Renga
• Assist customers, rotate sections around the store, and take on different roles to get an idea of how the company works and how the company wants to be run • Run a busy team in a highly pressured environment to ensure excellent customer service, achievement of sales targets, and smooth performance across all the sections • Take on extra responsibilities of restocking, planning store layout, quality food control, and opening the store, ensuring that all sections are up to the highest organisational and cleaning standards • Use my eye for detail and creativity to overhaul the store’s window displays and improve their attractiveness, which has received great feedback from customers, clients, and even CEOs
• Research, identify and catalogue paintings and other items • Ensure paintings and other items are stored in the right conditions • Organise displays and exhibitions • Answer visitor questions; find ways of attracting visitors to the gallery • Negotiate funding and loans of paintings and other items
• Translate documents, manage donor data, work with database manager on data collection and analysis for annual fundraising and marketing projects, create benchmarks, produce annual report for donors • Manage high-value corporate partnerships for Christmas fundraising campaign, produce narrative and financial reports on projects financed with official funds
• Make sure the shop floor runs smoothly overall • Meet monthly sales targets and handle budgets • Answer queries and complaints, monitor customer service, serve customers as needed • Address human resources duties, create rotation and shift schedules • Ensure bestselling products are well displayed, manage deliveries
• Responsible for e-commerce and ‘pick and pack’ operations to meet delivery deadlines • Oversee inbound orders, order fulfillment, daily cyclic stock control, and goods out • Assist with buying and visual merchandising • Work with contractors and consultants to improve layout and process flows throughout the warehouse and packing room
• How to plan a detailed PR strategy, including basic training on writing press releases, biographies, and putting together look books and launch events. • Maximising brand identity through the use of logos, styling mood shots, graphics, visual campaigns and marketing strategies.. • Brand directors from emerging London based companies will give presentations. • Marketing and PR account managers of major high street and designer brands will present case studies from their first hand experience of the industry.
• Strategic Communication • Branding • Corporate Identity and Lobbying • English for Business and Communication • Marketing Data Analysis • Management of Human Resources
Project lasted 4 months and focused on the research of donations for the development of the 3rd `world Countries.. https://www.adra-es.org/
Erasmus Project lasted 7 months focused on courses of International Economy and Joint Venture among Companies
Bursary at the Wharton University of Philadelphia and at the Columbia University of New York, Attending intensive courses in Marketing and Capitalism