- Be Chocolat by Michel Clement Christmas Visual MerchandisingThe project included, creating possible concepts for the display, presenting ideas, and experimenting with different materials to suit the clients needs. When the theme was chosen, I created the artwork on adobe illustrator and began to create the 2D image into a 3D structure. The final design was laser cut, and I installed the set. You can see the window display in Viva Magazine Brighton.
- Christmas InteriorI designed and installed Christmas interiors for both of the Be Chocolat by Michel Clement shops in Barcelona. The project included, creating concepts based on a chosen theme, prop making a glowing snow globe, laser cutting figures for the display, hand drawn illustrations on the glass panels and arranging presentations of the Be Chocolat products.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Wonderland UK - Twitter Cannes LionsObjectives & Strategy Twitter engaged Wonderland Agency to deliver an innovative and content rich experience across their multiple spaces at Cannes Lions 2018. The focus being on the two main event spaces: #TwitterTerrace and #TwitterBeach including chillout spaces, meeting areas, presentations and #CannesAfterDark after party. Results The Terrace was an existing apartment transformed into an elevated meeting and chill out space suitable for Twitter’s top level executives and clients. The space12
- Wonderland UK - ASOS AssemblesObjectives & Strategy To create an engaging and interactive experience for 2500+ of the global ASOS workforce that captures the essence of the brand. A platform for ASOS to educate and inspire their workforce about the company's future and fast-paced global growth and the responsibility the company has for making a positive impact in the world. Results Building on the foundations of ASOS’ brand DNA, Wonderland Agency worked with ASOS to use their fearless bravery as a creative springboard to com19
- Wilderness 2018'Wilderness - banqueting tent' More Pictures of the festival found here August 2018 'Wilderness Music Festival' 2018, Oxfordshire Over the summer of 2018 we were Art Directors at various music festivals across the UK. This has been in partnership with ‘MAMA Festivals’, a branch of ‘Festival Republic’ who deal with art direction and creative production for live music events. The festivals we had creative input for include: MAY 18 ‘The Great Escape’ - Brighton JUN 18 ‘Download’ - Leiceste
Interior & Exhibition Designer4D Projects
London, United KingdomFull Time
Key areas of responsibility: • Lead creative, producing and presenting initial concepts to clients, through to developing the design and creating floor plans, 3D renders and delivery of the final design. • Lead client liaison for duration of projects. • Liaison and coordination with production and build teams. • Sourcing finishes, fixtures, furnishings, fabrics, lighting, hardware & accessories. • Reaching out to suppliers, including briefing to acquiring formalised quotes through to managing on-site. • Timeline and milestone planning.
London, United KingdomFreelance
Services included: • Interior design for commercial properties. • Creative Consultation, assisting clients with the creative rapport to manufactures and suppliers. • Branding and re-branding logos, and companies overall aesthetic. • Creating still graphics and illustrations for social media content and digital promotional material . • Styling, sourcing and dressing for luxury events, including private functions and weddings. Clients include: Pitch by Kenny Tutt, London School of Coffee, Be Chocolat by Michel Clement (Selfridges), Hurley House, Source London, Herbert Scott, Royal Albert Hall.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Production Design
- Brand Identity
- Spatial Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro