Hey, i’m Estelle, an art director-turned-producer. I came to advertising from a background in science, and now produce campaigns for West End and Film clients.
- Find us in the makeup aisleD&AD New Blood Pencil Winner BRIEF. Help Durex be the challenger of sexual conventions by inspiring 16 to 24 year olds to stand up for their right to protect themselves, and make carrying and using a condom the norm. INSIGHT. Red lipstick, which used to be associated with prostitution, is now a symbol of female empowerment. This was aided by drugstores, when they started selling it above the counter without shame. IDEA. Position condoms in bright stands alongside makeup in drugstores, instea
- Foul MouthWe've made the world's first reusable surf wax, inspired by our year at Falmouth University. Once scraped off your board, it can be microwaved in it's original silicone case to reform a usable block. Made of natural ingredients, it won't harm the oceans, unlike other waxes containing toxic petrochemicals.
- Google UncloudSHOTRLISTED - Cannes Future Lions 2019 BRIEF. Connect an audience of your choosing to a product or service from a global brand in a way that wasn't possible three years ago. INSIGHT. Despite their growing popularity, over 65's may not see the benefits of smart speakers. IDEA. Connect to this older audience by providing a service that can detect early signs of Alzheimer's.
Projects credited in
- Chicken RunA brief set by Design Bridge as part of the D&AD New Blood Academy. We were asked to pick a cause, come up with a charity and build a brand around that cause. We chose obesity in kids and found a whole host of research looking at the proximity of schools to chicken shops in London. In Newham, every school is no more than 500 metres from a chicken shop. Chicken Run is a charity that wanted to do something with the space in-between. We aim to get kids moving during their lunch-time break by settin
- Meet D&AD’s New Blood Academy, Class of 2019.We’re excited to bring you this year’s wave of exciting creative talent from D&AD’s New Blood Academy supported by WPP. These bright sparks all managed to bag themselves a coveted Pencil at the New Blood Awards back in early July. From hundreds of applicants, they were hand selected by D&AD and their agency partners to take part in the ultimate prize - The New Blood Academy. This is an intensive 4-week programme that that catapults emerging creatives into the industry. Through a non-stop progr32
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design
- Integrated Campaign
- Adobe After Effects
- Ad Strategy
- Advertising Communications
- Public Speaking
- Creative Direction