Multi-Published Author, Writer, Blogger, Influential Speaker, Workshop Facilitator and Founder of Authentic Worth Publishing, Esther helps aspiring authors turn their stories into published books and her passion is reminding individuals that confidence starts within. Esther believes that a book is one of the best ways to stand out and ultimately leave a legacy behind. Esther is an advocate for building self-confidence and personal development and has been offered numerous opportunities on several TV programmes, podcasts and radio stations, alongside collaborating with the British Library, Start Ups for London Libraries and Canada Water Library in hosting workshops. In addition to this, the business; Authentic Worth has been nominated as the Finalist for the Social Value Awards by the Mayor of Lewisham. Esther has completed an online academy course with Harper Collins Publishing.
- Your Story Matters: How to Write a Book with Dyslexia Workshop with Authentic Worth PublishingJoin Authentic Worth Publishing and Dyslexic Aspiring Author Elizabeth Takyi (BA Hons PGgcert) as we present our workshop on how to write a book with Dyslexia. Theme: “Your Story Matters: How to Write a Book with Dyslexia Workshop.” Your story matters! No matter who you are, remember that you are capable of writing and sharing your story with the community. Authentic Worth Publishing are proud to be collaborating with Dyslexic Aspiring Author, Elizabeth Takyi (BA Hons PGgcert) on the practic
- The launching of BIPC Lewisham September 2022!Having joined the SILL community group initially in 2019, I was humbled to learn about the journey of running a business which has been full of inspiration, consistent growth, building genuine relationships, networking and meeting other like-minded people who are intentional about serving the community in using their gifts, skills and talents to make a difference. ✨ I am happy to announce that I am one of Lewisham’s Business Ambassadors and will be presenting about the journey of Authentic Wort
- UTILISE YOUR CREATIVE SKILLS - Using your book to build your brand online workshopIt’s becoming more evident that people are tapping into their creativity skills and making an impact with their stories. There’s a world that is seeking to know more about your book. Join Sandra and Sasha next week Saturday 17th September as we help you build your book’s brand� Our workshop is open to creatives, business owners who want to add value to their existing products and services, aspiring authors, existing authors and those who are seeking to learn a new skill. Register today on Ev
- ABUNDANT PROGRESS BOOK LAUNCH 2022We are back in-person with our annual sixth book launch from the Founder of Authentic Worth Publishing’s latest book – Abundant Progress! Theme: ‘Abundantly progressing one day at a time.’ After two years of having our previous two book launches virtually, we’re excited to announce our sixth annual book launch in-person on Saturday 30th July at 2.00pm. We’ve missed our face-to-face launches where we can socialise, have fun and most importantly, learn and grow together. As you attend our laun
- ***NEW BOOK RELEASE NUMBER #6***Abundant Progress - Maximising the gradual steps of the journey! ✨ It has taken intense focus, determination and vision to write and publish my sixth book! Abundance has no choice but to locate YOU! ✨ Abundant Progress short synopsis - Abundance is vast. Progress is gradual. Put them together and it will take you on a journey. Abundant Progress is the ability to achieve greatness with the impact on progress being steady. Dedicated to the reader that is intentional about the essence of life and t
- SAVE THE DATE FOR OUR IN-PERSON WORKSHOP ON WEDNESDAY 8TH JUNE 2022To inspire a generation of business leaders who are intentional about building personal confidence and resilience for business success! In collaboration with Start Up Greenwich Library, Authentic Worth Publishing will be hosting a free in-person workshop on building personal confidence and resilience for business success on Wednesday 8th June from 10.00am - 12.00pm. This workshop is aimed at aspiring business owners and entrepreneurs who have a desire to run a business, those currently in bus
+ View all
Confidence CoachAuthentic Worth
United KingdomFull Time
Authentic Worth Publishing are not only passionate about helping authors publish books, but the ability to build on self-confidence. Authentic Worth Publishing's 1-2-1 Confidence Coaching sessions explore four key components, rounding up with an overview and the next steps to the individual will need to keep themselves accountable on their confidence journey. There are opportunities to ask questions during the coaching session, practical tasks and activities to complete. Starting off with a 1-2-1 consultation is required before commencing with this service. For more information on how to book in a session, fill out the details on the website: https://www.authenticworth.com/confidence-coaching
Online Book Course FacilitatorAuthentic Worth
United KingdomFull Time
Authentic Worth Publishing offers two online courses about the process of writing a book for beginners, providing extensive knowledge and tools to guide and support authors throughout the process of having an idea and turning it into a published book. This is a very useful course for aspiring authors who have little to no awareness of how to start the book process, and desire to learn at their own pace, granting the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of publishing a book. To enrol on our courses, check the website on: https://www.authenticworth.com/onlinecourses.
+ Show more
- Public Speaking
- Workshop Facilitation
Social Value AwardsLewisham LibraryThe Social Value Award is rewarding businesses that bring social value to Lewisham residents and are grassroots influencers for strengthening community spirit. Authentic Worth demonstrates essential training that is in place to boost employee skills and any work placement opportunities they provide. The business shows how they strengthen the community spirit and provide examples of their social impact through storytelling and book writing. For more information about Authentic Worth, visit the website on: https://www.authenticworth.com.