As Designer & Creative Director, I lead and vision all creative expressions of a brand - from campaigns to sub-brands to international brand launches and strategy. I bring progressive design thinking and bold vision to the table. Nurture teams and talent to do the best work of their careers. Think holistically about brands experience. Thrive on delivering elegant and succinct creative solutions to complex briefs. Comfortable determining the future state of global iconic and dynamic brands in the Media and Entertainment industry.
- Branding & Cover DesignDesign and development of the brand and visual identity for the indie band K!NGDOM. Their energetic beats are influenced by a variety of styles, including synthpop, electronic dance, electro-pop and indietronic. The concept is meant to spark their craft and passion, as well as the gifted world they conceive on each song. You can have the full experience by listening to their amazing tunes here: https://open.spotify.com/artist/7awzJ795ZYRCpQktKCKgW4
- Channel 9 News PitchSome stills from the pitch I've created for the rebrand of the daily news show for Channel 9. Brand strategy is developed around the concept of "framing" tied to Channel 9 brand: Telly+Life. A unique view, a different perspective, life is amplified by the "+" and Channel 9 News Identity is yielded on that idea. Using the + to create windows of information to bring titles and content creating a simple, consistent and authentic visual identity for the show.
Projects credited in
- TV3 Sport RebrandTv3 sport’s logo is at the core of the new identity as it hits the screens and impacts creating an instantly recognisable ripple effect of great sports content that goes far and wide. The impact acts like a wave that dynamically flows across all on and off-air elements. Shards reveal our popular games and events through glassy textures and a strong colour palette.1
- Phoenix Title SequenceFrom the story; to shooting; to the VFX; this original production is a tribute to the Scifi classics of the 1970s and 80s with a very modern theme. A nostalgic and surreal picture of what the world could be like in a very near future, this poignant title sequence presents the audience with a strong question: If you witnessed the world-destroying itself, would you act or leave?
+ Show more
Graphic Design ManagerModern Times Group MTG Limited
London, United KingdomFull Time
I lead and mentor the motion and digital design team, managing multiple large projects, developing brand strategies, 360º campaigns and others for a wide number of in-house clients, media brands and streaming services. Working for Viaplay, one of the leading streaming services in the Nordics, I'm responsible for all the design output across the markets. Pitching, working with clients, production companies and marketing teams across Europe. I lead, conceptualize and create these projects from start to finish, always pursuing the highest level of design and functionality, managing budgets, client expectations and the team to achieve the best results.
Creative Director/ founderEugenia Barbazza Studio
London, United KingdomFreelance
Design Studio. Graphic Branding & Identity. A group of Latin American designers with different skills. A unique mix of strategy, design thinking and empathy, focusing on local brands, we aim to create engaging and meaningful projects that touch people's life.
- Art Direction
- Motion Design
- Graphic Design
- Art and Creative Direction
- Department Leadership
- Lead Creative/designer
- Senior Designer
Course in Brand Strategy and Brand IdentityForoalfa.org
- London, United Kingdom
Professors: Norberto Chavez and Raul Bellucia
+ Show more