You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Maggio dei libri campaign?
Do you really want to delete project Gazzetta dello Sport print event?
Do you really want to delete project Mutti Tomato Sauce?
Do you really want to delete project Gazzetta dello Sport print ?
Hi, I’m Eugenia, but everyone calls me Jenny. With more than 15 years of experience in advertising, I have only one certainty in life: I am an art director, I love the ads and I believe in their power. With my passion and enthusiasm I can adapt to any project. I have a great desire to grow, learn and take on different realities. I have worked with many different industries including food, retail, high fashion, motorcycles, non-profits and household products. My expertise lies in the brand’s positioning and the idea. I love to manage a creative team and develop an integrated campaign for the entire process, from the beginning to production. In these projects, I have designed art work for everything from print ads to websites to tv commercials to logos to digital campaign. I offer the full range of graphic design skills together with years of hands-on industry experience.
• Managing creative team and freelance, concept development, brand positioning, developing projects and campaign, accounting. • Creating idea, design and finish layout for advertising campaign • Created brand positioning, campaign, website and social media strategy for Kazo, a new Indian fashion line that opened twenty stores in its first year.
• Managing creative team and freelance, concept development, brand positioning, developing projects and campaign, accounting. • Created brand positioning, campaign, website and social media strategy for Kazo, a new Indian fashion line that opened twenty stores in its first year. • Creating idea and finish layout. • Clients: Blumen (House&Garden), Kazo (Fashion), Novara Calcio (Soccer Team), Amici (No profit), Elanco (Public Health), Salmoiraghi&Viganó (Sunglasses&eyewear), Manzoni 24 (Fashion) Mario Cerutti (Shoes).
• Managed creative team and coordinator of integrated campaigns. • Planned and publicized an event for Gazzetta dello Sport RCS Group, Italy’s largest sports publication. • Clients: UniCredit (Bank), Corriere della Sera RCS Group (Publishing), Gazzetta dello Sport RCS Group (Publishing), IKEA (Home Furniture), Allianz (Insurance), Association Italian Editor.
• Collaboration for advertising projects • Signed new business with major Italian brands within only two months • Clients: Yomo Granarolo (Food), Lube (Home Furniture)
• Art Direction and executive production of advertising campaigns. • Created an award-winning commercial for Mutti, that led to brand growth and success. Mutti soon became the best-selling tomato sauce brand in Italy. • Created Italy’s first viral video as part of a campaign for Coloreria Italiana, which received over 1 million views in its first week. • Clients: Parmalat Sanpellegrino (Drink), Coloreria Italiana (Household), Berloni (Home Furniture), Conad (Retails), Vodka Keglevich Stock(Drink), Arexons (Car Accessories), Mutti (Food), Moto Morini (Motorcycle), Bionsen (Beauty), Santal (Drink), Levoni (Food), Felce Azzurra (Beauty), Primex (Condom).
Accademia di Comunicazione is the most important school in Italy for advertising.
First place - print campaign for Lube furniture
3 first place for different print campaign for food, retails and social
First Place for Cinema Commercial for Primex Condom