+ Show more
- Lowes: Home To Any PossibilityDirected remotely by Roman Coppola, this anthem spot for Lowe's rebrand was the project I led as creative director at Deutsch. It redefines the American dream. To keep this Covid safe, it featured real families and roommates.That authenticity made a difference in my opinion.
- iPhone Japan:Working out of the TBWA Hakuhodo office, I led teams to create a campaign that resonated with the older demographic in Japan, using a unique cultural insight. The concept is Honne (true feeling) and Tatemae (facade.) While the latter pretends to love their old phone, their Honne ("true feeling") sets them straight and gently encourages them to get an iPhone. These three spots were the result of my writing in English and the Japanese copywriter translating. And then I presented to both Apple J
- One Night on iPhoneA few years ago we sent out new iPhones with their improved low-light cameras to a hundred people around the world with instructions to document their corner of the globe. All on the same night. This was the result. The editor had a blast cutting the spot to this amazing Ahmad Jamal track. This was part of a larger campaign including OOH that ran all over the world as well as separate content for social.
- Bonobos: America's Fit StoryBonobo's is a men's fashion brand. This campaign wanted to get to the heart of what it means for a man to fit in America. Not just fit in clothes. This is the fourth of many docu-style anthem executions I've done for various brands including Apple and Mazda. If you ever get a brief to create something like this and are at a loss on how to begin, here are some tips: Write out the best anthem/manifesto you can...just in case you can't make an organic manifesto from your interviews. If nothi
- Facebook: Giving TuesdayFacebook wanted to get the word out about GivingTuesday 12/3 in a big way. We created a three phase roll out which started the week before, reminding people that “It feels good to do good.” Each day, a new animated video ramped up the power of giving. From helping your community, to the country, the world, and finally the future. When all was said and done people raised more than 125 million on facebookfor their favorite charities all over the world.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Novel Writing
- Creative Writing
- Conceptual Thinking