I am an upbeat, self-motivated team player with excellent communications skills. Since graduating with a First-Class degree in Architecture and the Built Environment, I have spent several years honing my creativity as a Designer. I am now seeking a career change to a position that will further develop my abilities and broaden my well-versed skill set. My experiences have enabled me to become a versatile individual who is always able to complete tasks within a scheduled time frame, to a high standard and with impeccable attention to detail, whilst continually aiming to uphold a modern, lively and individualist personality in all my work.
- Cast & FoundCast & Found is a jewellery start up that creates pieces from natural finds such as bark and flowers. These are then captured into jewellery, enabling customers to treasure their stories of these finds forever. This client came to us just at the inception of their business and we have worked together to create a powerful brand, across all printed and digital materials. Within in this project, I assisted with the brand identity, packaging design and the creation of various printed materials. How
- LeftLion MagazineLeftlion is a printed and online culture magazine which covers the on goings within Nottingham, ranging from comic con vlogs and the city’s history to gig reviews. After getting in contact with Leftlion, they asked me to illustrate their ‘Tallk of The Town’ article about the best podcasts in Nottingham. Following this I was given a regular page to illustrate within the magazine. My experience with Leftlion taught me the value of self-promotion and self motivation to acquire work in a different
- Summer CampSummer Camp is a residential holiday camp run by the Salvation Army. The Camp is primerially for children who come from families that may struggle financially and therefore would not be able to go on any other holiday during the year, or children with challenging home situations. The Salvation Army approached Studio Renton to create a Brand Identity for this camp that would appeal to children and parents alike. I was placed in charge of creating the branding, using bright colours and simple gra
- Profile PostersWith regards to personal projects, I created a Profile Poster series. This is a collection of pop art inspired, minimalist artworks, mostly featuring women. The artwork uses bold colours and simple shapes to create a colour illustration that would be perfect for every room, at any scale.
- BlendBlend is an artisan coffee shop in Nottingham, located not far from our office. It is a hub for the city’s residents and visitors, serving locally roasted coffee and grilled-cheese toasties. They came to Studio Renton with the request to revamp their original branding, to something lively, modern and colourful, in order to make it more visually exciting to customers and help them stand out amongst their competitors in Nottingham. My role in this project was to develop the logo as well as design
- Solo Support ServicesSolo Support Services is an alternative to domiciliary care based in Nottingham. It focuses on giving individuals a caring, ethical and professional service that is tailored directly to the client. Studio Renton was tasked to create a brand identity for Solo Support Services that embraced their openminded and approachable ethos. Alongside this, a custom website was created for them, for which, I was tasked with the creation of all the illustrations website wide.
Nottingham, United KingdomPart Time
• Leveraged media and graphic design expertise to develop engaging marketing and promotional materials, including flyers and adverts to generate new sales revenues and grow customer base • Maintaining continuity throughout brand creation by designing cohesive visual styles using Adobe Suite to represent and conceptualize our clients’ goals and objectives across elements such as logos, stationery and packaging • Developing websites and formulating strategies on how clients can effectively reach consumers through SEO and SEM implementation • Oversaw product development from concept to completion, including product design, print design, and marketing collateral • Interfaced with clients to determine marketing and design vision, define scopes of work, and establish budgets and deliverable schedules • Presenting clients with multiple creative options and ensuring overall satisfaction and direction
- Nottingham, United KingdomFreelance
• Developed visual communication skills through the creation of work in different illustrative styles, from conceptualization stages to finalized design • Worked closely with the editorial team to develop and resolve layout before the final piece was sent to print • Solved problems creatively to a given brief, within short time frames
+ Show more
- Brand Building
- Interior Design
- Graphic Design
- Photo Editing
- Adobe Suite
- Layout Design
- Web Design