Projects credited in
- World's First Vegan SuiteBompas & Parr has designed the world's first vegan hotel suite using an all plant-based, entirely selection of natural materials, fibres and surfaces - avoiding all leather, feathers and wool - in a move which shows veganism is no longer only a dining trend but can also influence a wider lifestyle choice. With pineapples at the centre: Central to the design of the suite, which is in the Hilton London Bankside hotel, is an innovative material called Piñatex - a vegan-friendly fruit leather made
- The Agora Meeting RoomFlagship design hotel, Hilton London Bankside partnered with Bompas & Parr to launch The Agora, the world’s best meeting room packed with features specifically designed to stimulate creativity. From flooding the room with scented air at the push of a button to specially curated objects designed to increase productivity, mood-improving lighting installations and refreshments designed to recharge physiologically, every detail is based on the science and psychology of fruitful human interactions a
Senior M&E Sales ExecutiveTHE MAY FAIR HOTEL
- Stratton St, Mayfair, London W1J, UKFull Time
· Participate in the development and implementation of business and marketing strategies for the hotels. · Achieve market share and revenue goals by supporting the M&E Team and Reservation Team. · Develop sales and yield management strategies designed to maximize hotel's revenue. · Seek opportunities and develop strategies to improve the customer experience by seeking customer feedback and reviewing management reports.
Groups, Conference & Events Sales ExecutiveLondon Hilton On Park Lane
- 22 Park Ln, London N9 9BE, UKFull Time
· Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams. · Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management such as business leads, achieved revenue, prospect business and targets. · Ensure the complete administration and execution of all bookings. · Develop and implement creative marketing campaigns to promote and enhance the business.
+ Show more
- Event Sales
- Event Management
- Events Planning