You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Experienced administrator and project manager with a diversified background in the following fields: television, radio, public broadcasting, health services, governmental administration, event planning, HR management and international films distribution. Possesses excellent organizational abilities, a natural talent for leadership and aptitude for communications with good interpersonal skills.
• CBC/Radio-Canada is Canada's national public broadcaster delivering a comprehensive range of radio, television, web, and satellite-based services. CBC/Radio-Canada provides international reporting from a uniquely Canadian perspective, with foreign bureaus in Paris, Beirut, Moscow, Washington and Beijing; • Assisted the General Manager on several committees. Prepared and proofread minutes, reports and correspondence while adhering to company communications policy; • Organized calendars and meetings. Resolved scheduling conflicts as they arise and prioritised issues to ensure effective time management; • Coordinated travel arrangements including air, hotel, ground transportation and reservations as business needs dictated; • Acted as an interface between the institution and outside contacts as well as internally between the various departments, including the highest management level (i.e. CEO's office, Board); • Coordinated on-going projects. Streamlined and organised the schedule and follow-ups with working teams from various sectors of the institution; • Collaborated with the Communications department on the elaboration of internal and external campaigns (institutional); • Administrative support to the Deputy General Manager on operations and the on-going conversion of the News Room; • Office management tasks: purchased office equipment and supplies, managed courier services, coordinated IT requirements (e.g. VC videoconferences) and ancillary services.
• Administrative support to the Advisor attached to the Executive Management on the Accreditation renewal process (organization providing long-term care services); • Coordinated various questionnaires targeting five specific sectors of activities within the organization, as well as a client satisfaction survey; • In charge of the update of the institution's online accreditation file, this documented the activity’s progress; • Edited and formatted several internal communication tools. Also in charge of the institutional gifts selection reflecting the organism's brand; • Managed the Advisor's electronic agenda including the set up of group meetings, agendas and the editing of the minutes; • Participated on the development of several action plans, wrote follow-up reports, set up various timelines, including the control of strict deadlines.
• Corus Entertainment Inc. is a Canadian-based media and entertainment company. The Company’s portfolio of multimedia offerings encompasses specialty television and radio with additional assets in pay television, television broadcasting, children’s book publishing, children’s animation and animation software; • Insured day-to-day administrative support to the Regional Vice-President (just recently appointed President, Radio), prepared the agenda, set up all internal or external meetings for the VP, took care of the planning of all conferences • Compiled the verbatim records for diverse committees, put in writing and translated various documents, memos, presentations, and compiled weekly sales reports; • Coordinated all travel arrangements for the VP and checked related expense reports; • Coordinated the administrative aspect of all new corporate hire and participated actively in the HR process including the integration of new employees; • Insured administrative support, including the update of all contacts and listings, distribution of the daily mail, the follow up on voice mails and emails, event planning, photocopying, binding, filing.
• Facilitated the integration of new employees by introducing them with the policies and operations of Kuehne & Nagel (Montreal) Inc.; • Opened new employee files. Did follow up and collect all mandatory documents to the opening of these files; • Insured the update of the computerized databank; • Coordinated all job adverts on the Emploi-Quebec website, with K&N affiliated recruiting agencies as well as the postings on the company's intranet; • Coordinated the recruiting procedures including reception as well as first selection of submitted resumes, quick mailing of acknowledgement of receipt, follow-up over the phone, references checking, scheduling of the meetings with the pre-selected candidates by our Human Resources Director. Managed a bank of resumes; • Coordinated the French lessons scheme supported by Emploi-Québec for non-French native speakers born outside the Province of Quebec and all subsequent procedures related to this provincial tax deduction program; • Distributed the pay stubs; • In charge of all account payable procedures including the verification of the Expense Accounts for all Managers based in our office; • Composed the internal memos and did the translation into French of all memos sent by our Head Office in Toronto. Archiving.
• Developed a bilingual map of Downtown Montreal including an index of all hotels affiliated with the conference as well as a list of all sites for the parallel events. This map was part of all the ‘Welcome bags’ given to the delegates; • Liaised between the department of Communications and the graphic studio during the production process of the map. Acted as a Creative director all along; • Coordinated the housing for over 10 000 delegates from all over the world within the logistic department. Co-managed all out of the ordinary housing requests that couldn't go through our online booking system. Took part in the negotiation of preferential rates with the Conference affiliated hotels; • Developed with the team a hotline to support the delegates, co-workers, and voluntary workers. This hotline was put in place in order to give all necessary information to the people on site for the whole duration of the global conference; • Various administrative tasks.