• Managing and organising multiple complex client projects simultaneously. • Ensuring all projects, tasks and goals are met within the parameters of scope, time, quality and budget. • Creatively problem solving and evaluating possible risk. • Keeping clients and suppliers up-to-date and maintaining open, honest and trusting relationships. • Monitoring further opportunities to produce higher quality of work. • Writing reports and specifications: analytical in layman terms, research reports, functional and requirement specifications. • Assisting colleagues on the day-to-day running of the projects and inspiring insights into new ideas and opportunities. • Creating new business leads, contributing to proposals, pitches and estimations. Following up after the delivery of a project.
• Designing and creating branded promotional materials.
• Liaising with editorial and designing materials to fit project specification. Using data to inspire engaging infographics and animations. • Building relationships with suppliers and managing print production of finished designs. • Managing a platform of websites and apps: creating and uploading new content, evaluating the analytics and producing reports. • Logistical planning of conferences and events for the company including: researching locations, coordinating travel, arranging food, and attaining all relevant source materials. • Ensuring the office is well resourced and maintaining a pace of productivity. Handling office petty cash and bookkeeping.
• Designing and creating engaging marketing materials for social media campaigns, for a multitude of events.
• Handling extremely sensitive data. • Arranging consultancies between solicitors, healthcare professionals and patients. • Handling invoices and processing incoming and outgoing cheques.
• Part of a large team managing the day-to-day office duties including: answering the switchboard, responding to email enquiries, allocating post, greeting clients, preparing trial bundles for court.
Combination of Graphic Design, Illustration and Animation, Film, Photography