You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am an enthusiastic and ambitious person, my proactivity has allowed me to develop a mature and responsible approach to any task I undertake. I am a specialist in youth culture, currently coordinating a network of almost 4,000 16-24-year-olds. I strive to be a champion of diversity and inclusion, interested in getting involved or assist in the development of diversity and inclusion initiatives. I am open to looking into new and exciting opportunities in forward-thinking, fast-paced environments.
• Developing and nurturing partnerships with a range of referral and delivery partners to increase youth reach. • Managing the Livity youth database of almost 4,000, developing it as an asset for the business. • Supporting colleagues with all areas of project management, including developing and managing timings plans, budgets and job profitability. • Updating Livity's newsletter (MailChimp) and opportunities page on the website (WordPress) on a weekly basis. • Account Executive on Nominet account which secured us our biggest budget to date. Managed Digital Neighbourhood project which involved me overseeing the work of over 200 participants.
• Attend quarterly meetings contributing to business strategy and development plans. • Chair meetings by building agendas, coordinating attendance list and responsible that discussions are according to the time plan. • Independently prepare and facilitate workshops across further education institutions with Leaders Unlocked material for students.
• Assist with client services and creative teams in the media and PR output. • Develop an understanding of clients' marketing and PR strategies, plans, existing social pages and PR activity. • Assist in building strategy research, insights and PR plans for clients such as Moo, Global Goals and Guide Dogs.
• Manage all social channels such as Facebook and Twitter. By regularly creating and sharing content on a daily basis. • Build online business presence by creating blog platform where students involved in the business can submit their education-related blog posts. • Collected visual content and comms from LOOP events & workshops. • Assisted in business strategy and pitched in front of new clients securing new projects.
• Assist Head of Administration by creating and updating the regional database. • Responsible for contacting new spaces and introducing somewhereto_ and their services. • Attending and contribute in senior meetings representing a youth voice during planning for future projects. • Assist in any other tasks around the company when necessary such as writing copy and planning social media strategy.
I studied abroad for a term in the United States. I was based in New Jersey attending Centenary majoring in Communications and picked up some other classes such as Sociology and Social Psychology. This was an incredible experience that took me out of my comfort zone as I had never left home until I had to move across the atlantic for half a year. Skills were certainly tested such as adaptability, meeting new people everyday and balancing university work with travelling.
With this degree you gain knowledge and skills to engage critically and creatively with the importance of media and identity as a significant area of contemporary culture. Also introduced to a range of processes whereby media and popular culture texts and practices are produced, distributed, regulated and consumed.